Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFCE Draftasters - Who would you be okay with the other NFCE teams picking

bedlamVR

The upcoming draft I was just thinking - who would you be okay with (sneering slightly about) if the other NFCE teams took them .

I know the Giants are good at drafting and I don't expect even the Cowboys to draft 7 punters but based on their needs, tendency and the talent available I am hoping the other NFCE teams visit bustvile with their seclections so here is my mockastaphy for the other NFCE teams

Cowboys - Dontari Poe - The boys have been looking at a true NT for their 3-4 scheme so they can move Ratliff out to DE more often . Poe exploded at the combine and looked like a dominating player in shorts and t shirt but simply disappears when you look at the film

( I could also see the Boys taking a risk on Janoris Jenkins in the 2nd too)

Eagles - Ryan Tannehill - I think the interest is overblown but I would love for the Eagles to make a play for the 3rd best QB in the draft - way way to early - especially if they have to trade up to to grab him ..

ny giants - I hope someone stops Mara to task his opinion about the Redskins and Cowboys cap situation while they are on the clock each and every time and they end up forfeiting their entire draft - But I hope they go for the guy that has been projected to them . Mike Adams - out up pathetic 19 reps at the combine, questionalble work ethic and struggles with premier, good, average, ermm pass rushers . Even starting him out on the right might be detrimental to Elis health . The giants need to do something about their offensive line that is getting old ..

(Just as an aside about the giants offensive line - when did you pick up Selvish Capers ... ?)

But Adams at the top of the 1st is way way too early ...

Cowboys - Poe (for the reasons bedlam posted)

Eagles - Floyd or Jeffrey. "Give Vick another weapon" instead or upgrading the defense. DeMeco Ryans was a good enough addition.

Giants - Lamar Miller. Bradshaw hasn't played a season as the workhorse back, so the Giants take a complimentary back for him.

Archived