Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

OT - Wish me luck

skinsfanbu

Well, my wife and I are off to Vladivostock to pick up our new baby daughter.:40oz:

I'll miss three games, and will count on you guys to keep me filled in with updates during my 15 minutes of internet time.

I feel great about our chances with the Patriots. Our play during that game could determine how we come out for our 2nd quarter of the season. Just ry to win each qtr and the season will take care of itself.

Take a look at my beautiful girl.

HTTR,

:D

Brother, that is absolutely ëåãåíäàðíûé.

Congrats. We'll save you a beer ... and some coffee. You're gonne need 'em both. :)

Edit: rats ... guess VBBulletin don't to Cyrillic. So ... it says fabulous.

Congrats, Bill! I was thinking of you the other week down at the Fox and Hound in Memphis (I happened to be in town the Sunday of the Falcons game).

Hope your wife won't be too crushed when we beat her Bills.

Who'd have thought some years ago that Americans could travel to Vladivostok (where the Soviet Union's Pacific subs were based) for purposes so pleasant?

Congrats Bill!! Do you stay there for 3 weeks to help get the baby used to you and ready for the trip to the better world? I have the utmost respect for you and your wife to give that baby a chance!

God bless you and your new family!

Griff,

She's already got the infant 'Skins PJs ordered from NFL.com. The cheerleader outfit will follow at age 2. She needs something to wear to South Florida Fan Club meetings.

Deep in her dresser drawer will be a set of Bill's PJs, since her Mom is from the frozen Tundra just south of DieHard. Hopefully, I can keep those deep in the dresser.

HTTR,

That's great Bill. My wife and I just bought my Daughter a little Redskins jumpsuit, and my wife really loved the little cheerleader outfit but we will have to wait on that one too. Have a great trip, it is truly a beautiful thing you and your wife are doing. Seeing that picture of you'all brought a smile on my face from ear to ear.

Archived