Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

VJAX our best option at FA WR?

bigevhfan

Who Has The Best Pancakes In The Business?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who Has The Best Pancakes In The Business?

• Perkins
    • Denny's
    • IHOP
    • McDonald's
    • Bob Evans
    • Other

I like VJAX and he would definitley be an upgrade at a crucial position for the Skins, but I'm curious to know if the rest of Skins nation thinks he's going to be worth what we are going to have to pay him. Considering that we have lost a few picks from this past weekends deal, I'm thinking we should look at signing (2) second tier younger guys (Garcon, Robinson), instead of VJAX and his price tag. Extra savings could go towards a CB, OL, or ILB. What do you guys think out there?

I'm with the OP.....go for Robinson and maybe another free agent WR who wouldn't cost as much and concentrate on other positions. I like the potential of Armstrong even more now that we have a QB who can buy time and has the arm strength to chuck it deep to a WR who can get beyond the coverage. This is how Deshaun Jackson gets open a lot....same with some of the Steelers receivers. Griffin will make the guys we have look better. Moss, Hank, Gaffney and Armstrong are ok but adding a big guy with speed would be good.

Archived