Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

R.I.P. Nick Clayton and others who died in the Bethesda NYE accident

E33Green

Absolutely tragic story:

http://wusa9.com/news/article/182486/158/Nick-Clayton-Kaitlin-Marie-Gallagher-Of-Rockville-Md-Dead-In-New-Years-Day-Bethesda-Crash

http://bethesda.patch.com/articles/vigil-held-for-young-man-woman-killed-on-jones-bridge-road

Giddings said he left a Redskins cap at the crash site for Clayton, who worked at FedEx Field and was a fan of the football team. Giddings said he had intended on giving the hat to his friend the next time he saw him.

R.I.P. Nick, I'm sure you'll have much more fun watching the Skins with the man upstairs.

Anyone on the forums know in what capacity Nick worked for the stadium? A tragic accident and another reminder of the dangers of drunk driving.

Nick was just evicted from his apartment, so I wouldn't say he played an integral role in day to day operations.

wow skins25, thats the biggest D*ck comment ive ever ever seen one...and we talk about skins fans having class. The dude died in a drunk driving accident on new years eve, lost his mother and father earlier in his life, and youre going to make a comment about how the man didnt play "an integral role in day to day operations." Thats pretty bold man, good luck to you

wow skins25, thats the biggest D*ck comment ive ever ever seen one...and we talk about skins fans having class. The dude died in a drunk driving accident on new years eve, lost his mother and father earlier in his life, and youre going to make a comment about how the man didnt play "an integral role in day to day operations." Thats pretty bold man, good luck to you

I didn't think it was that bad of a comment. He was asked a question that he knew a general answer to, so he gave a general answer. Saying "he wasn't an integral part" is in no way an insult.

Archived