Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

At least Rex is showing the scheme is solid. He just isn't the one to run it.

NoCalMike

Never should have thought that they were anything more than a stopgap
I expect competent play from the QB position regardless.

You can label them however you like but no label excuses poor play.

Especially given their were ample opportunities to upgrade the position.

Its a disservice to the team, the fans and the franchise at large to enter the season with QBs that don't give the offense and hence the team a chance to play their best or at least develop a young QB for the future.

Man, my expectations have been dashed.

Man, the post below from Art was unreal. It's like he saw the future. I will believe everything Art says from now on.

Given it does not appear we're going to have a legitimate, proven, GOOD starting QB to open the season, we're talking about what is the best choice for a reserve player with potential to step in should things not work out.

No one here is overly excited with Beck, save the staff.

No one here is overly excited with Grossman, but we have seen what he can do and though he'll generate a lot of mistakes, he can move the team somewhat.

No one here would be excited about Leinart or Jenkins, but, of the two, I'd prefer Leinart who should have a bit more upside and already has familiarity with the offense. Obviously if Beck doesn't step up for us, we're going to struggle. Grossman can QB a team in the Super Bowl, but he can't LEAD one there, and it's not likely our defense will be strong enough to do it for him. Leinart is young enough and though he appears to royally suck, maybe he finds magic and the talent people liked in him a few years ago .

Archived