Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

UPDATE: SALARY CAP ADJUSTED to now point based - POST ALL CONTRACT ADJUSTMENTS HERE

kiingspadee

I am going to change it over to the point based system. It is more manageable and easier. I have been experiencing problems and in the thread "teams in the red" I have pointed out an issue as well as another user (one player who was a 60 OVR was asking 10x his current salary)

Now the issue with this IS it will randomly put players into contract years. I am going to test out some salary cap #s to get it so everyone has a bit of room.

I will update the OP and title when the cap is set

Everyone has 850 points to spend. The only two teams that are 100 points are the two teams that well damn should Patriots ($65) and Eagles ($50)

You will have to double check your players contracts. You will have until week 10 to post whose contract does not reflect their real life contract. Otherwise you have to keep it as it is. It is NOT REQUIRED to have it changed it is OPTIONAL! A good place to look is on an offline franchise for contract lengths

this is weird.. Phil Taylor who was just drafted has a 1 year contract.. Ray Lewis who had a 5 year contract now only has a 1 year contract..

LOL I said I can get those fixed. I know that will come up. Just tell me who needs to be fixed and give me and Lavar some time and it will be fixed.

LAVAR: When you fix a contract, select the player and take note of how much their contract is (it should say something like 1 @ $12 (take note of the $) and click EDIT SALARY INFORMATION. Then click the option to CLEAR THE CONTRACT and then put the $ in both yearly and TOTAL spaces.

---------- Post added October-17th-2011 at 11:32 AM ----------

In case you are not sure you can always go to an offline franchise and find out what their contracts are

I went from having 20-25 contract year players to just 4.. Interesting...thx for all the work your doing..oh and 2/4 guys who are in there contract years are Kolb and Dockett, pretty sure thats not right.

Just give me a list of who needs to be fixed if you want them fixed

That worked out pretty well, my team the Vikings now has 252 points available. When I look at players in a contract year, I know that some of them are not right, and you said you can adjust that. Can you recomend a good place to look to find out the correct info for the real life contract details.

Do you think EA is planning on fixing or adding the salary features for online franchise. I mean one that actually works. Also dosnt an off line franchise have more features like hot and cold streaks. You would think that EA would fix all of this instead of having 1 guy or a third party, do it in his spare time. I'm sure that cant be too happy about that. I mean how hard is it to have the same features for on, and offline franchise. You would think it would not be that much more work. Looks to me like EA is just being lazy. Does not make since to me. IMO

That worked out pretty well, my team the Vikings now has 252 points available. When I look at players in a contract year, I know that some of them are not right, and you said you can adjust that. Can you recomend a good place to look to find out the correct info for the real life contract details.

rotoworld is pretty good..search the players name then click contract details.

I just had a little bit of time to go through my contract year players, knew some had to be wrong. This is what I found so far.

Jahvid Best: 7/30/2010: Signed a five-year, $9.8 million contract

Mikel Leshoure: 7/28/2011: Signed a four-year contract.

Brandon Pettigrew: 7/31/2009: Signed a six-year, $14.6 million contract.

Corrections needed for the Vikings:

Antoine Winfiled FA in 2014 so 1 year needs to be added

Cedrick Grifin FA in 2015 so 2 years need to be added

Everson Griffen FA in 2015 so 2 years need to be added

Kyle Rudolph signed 4 year deal, so 3 years need to be added.

Thank you for all your hard work.

Corrections on the Carolina Panthers:

Ryan Kalil 8/19/2011: Signed a six-year, $49 million contract.

Chris Gamble 11/28/2008: Signed a six-year, $53.5 million contract.

Terrell McClain 7/31/2011: Signed a four-year, $2.8 million contract.

Jason Baker 7/18/2007: Signed a six-year, $9.1 million contract.

Cam Newton 7/29/2011: Signed a four-year, $22.025 million contract

Brandon LaFell 7/20/2010: Signed a four-year, $2.604 million contract.

All these guys appear on my contract year player list.

Thanks.

Do you think EA is planning on fixing or adding the salary features for online franchise. I mean one that actually works. Also dosnt an off line franchise have more features like hot and cold streaks. You would think that EA would fix all of this instead of having 1 guy or a third party, do it in his spare time. I'm sure that cant be too happy about that. I mean how hard is it to have the same features for on, and offline franchise. You would think it would not be that much more work. Looks to me like EA is just being lazy. Does not make since to me. IMO

I usually suggest going to an offline franchise and looking there

---------- Post added October-17th-2011 at 10:44 PM ----------

I know Reggie Bush needs a second year. I'll look at the rest of my team later.

To be fair, Chad Henne should be in a contract year, but he has 2 years right now.....

I am VERY happy to those that are honest about changes and actually post players that are in their contract years lol

---------- Post added October-17th-2011 at 10:45 PM ----------

BTW folks - do not worry if it takes a few days. If you post the contract changes WE WILL get to them. It won't have any effect until the end of the season any ways so do not stress.

Just for the record I think that League Manager is the biggest POS. It's down more than it's up. EA just need to get it right and include all the features that are in an offline franchise online. Problem solved.

agreed but we need to just work through it. We can't talk negative about a site that helps us have these features. I for one am grateful to have this option

A glaring issue: Ricky Williams has a 2 yr/$2,600,000, but in our league he has 6 year 20 point. I am not sure how the points translate into real dollars, so that I can understand it better. Also I am unable to resign my expiring contracts. Some kind of database error. Anyone else getting that?

A glaring issue: Ricky Williams has a 2 yr/$2,600,000, but in our league he has 6 year 20 point. I am not sure how the points translate into real dollars, so that I can understand it better. Also I am unable to resign my expiring contracts. Some kind of database error. Anyone else getting that?

Go to your contract year players tab to resign

This will give you how the point based works

salary11.jpg

Archived