Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN 2011 Week 6 Power Rankins are out - Skins Crack the Top 10

Dub70s

You can at least quote my post if your going to suggest "implications" regarding it.

don't get salty. you know what you said. here it is, though, since you asked.

Essentially they have us as the last ranked "1 loss" team, and they even thew in the "2 loss" stealers ahead of us to boot.

This could be a trap game. Philly is down but more over dangerous. However, I believe Shanny will have the boyz more than ready to roll coming off a bye week. I think we'll take care of business and continue to roll. I expect is to run the ball down their throats and keep Vick on the move.

don't get salty. you know what you said. here it is, though, since you asked.

Not getting salty, peanut, just saying there's a difference between espn having us #10 & nfl having us at #10 because of how they came to the conclusion. My issue is more with espn having the stealers ahead of the niners more than anything. That should tell you everything you need to know about their thought process. To put a 3-2 team ahead of a 3-1 team is not a travesty, but at least have the balls to stand up and admit why you did it, or show your math (ie the nfl poll), don't use the opportunity to take a cheap shot at our qb. Bottom line, nfl poll #10 > espn poll #10, and I don't have a problem with us being #10, if you do it the way that the nfl poll did it.

Archived