Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN 2011 Week 6 Power Rankins are out - Skins Crack the Top 10

Dub70s

the game on saturday is about two things:

Can we effectively rush the ball against that offense? if so, were putting up over 200 yards on the ground.

Can our defense get turnovers and keep them from driving up the score? if so, they maybe crack 20.

TDs > Field goals

in short: run game has to be firing on all cylinders, rex cannot turn the ball over, we have to keep the passing game to short easy passes for him with maybe a few deep shots from the slot if armstrong is back, we need 3rd and shorts not 3rd and longs. our pass rush should be able to crush vick with their oline being so terrible and missing peters, we have a turnover getting defense and vick averages 2 a game so we need these.

still gonna be a close game but we can win.

she's a Philly area reporter

yeah and i constantly see her put the redskins way lower than everyone else on power rankings and the eagles higher. that's why i said homer. just because you're from a town doesn't mean that you have to show favoritism to the team.

just look at tony kornheiser.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/powerrankings

:logo: Redskins 10 (12): OK, Rex Grossman. We're watching you. The division is yours for the taking. What have you got? (Fox)

I still don't like Ashley Fox....

Essentially they have us as the last ranked "1 loss" team, and they even thew in the "2 loss" stealers ahead of us to boot. Regardless, i'm sure it pains her to even have to rank us that high.

Not gonna lie, I want to see Rex unleash the dragon and make all the media(besides deion sanders) look like fools. :D

He's gonna have his chance. He said that the Skins were gonna win the NFC East and so far he's been right. He can put a stamp on it if he beats Philly.

For once, I agree with that they said in the Power Rankings. This is our's and Rex's chance to prove to everyone we are for real. If we win this game, people will have no choice but to respect us. We have a real chance to gain ground this weekend too. The Cowboys have a tough game against the Pats and the Giants play the Bills. So we have a real shot at putting another game between us and the rest of the division.

He's gonna have his chance. He said that the Skins were gonna win the NFC East and so far he's been right. He can put a stamp on it if he beats Philly.

Hopefully.

Also these are the newest NFL.com Power rankings: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d82309025/article/raiders-49ers-surge-in-rankings-after-big-week-5-victories?module=HP11_cp

They have the skins at 8th.

Archived