Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

T&E International

swisha

This is probably a scam but I just wanted to check if anyone had similar experiences. My friend did services for this guy and the guy called him back a week later to offer him some "second income." He has met the guy and went to one meeting.

Anyway, my friend gave him my info because this businessman is looking to recruit some people. He called me today, said he's looking to recruit 2 people out of 15 people in the next month and asked if I wanted interested in an e-commerce business. I asked some questions like the products and services the business is offering but he offered vague answers. He asked me to meet him. I got the company name from my friend: T & E International. I found some blog tying it to a scam, that it is tied to Amway. In fact, in this blog http://newsgirl.typepad.com/nuggets/2004/03/there_have_been.html there is a script in one of the comments where the guy followed almost exactly.

My initial thought was that this is a pyramid scam, but he has yet to mention any fee to join the "club." I'm going to probably meet him so I can get more details and let me friend knows it's a scam. He's pretty into it, though.

That he won't disclose details is a huge warning sign of it being a played out MLM scheme

There are people who make money on MLM. They (typically less than 3%) get in early, recruit others and move onto the next scheme when it's played out. Their recruits are known in he business as "body bags".

If it's the success he claims it to be he should be willing to share w-2s from prior years.:)

Archived