Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

TOO MUCH Cowboys Gear in This Town!

stwasm

Hey everyone!

I have a news flash.

Do you want to see less Dallas attention whores in the area? Stop acting like you give a rats ass about that team. Start telling Dallas fans around here that you have no problem with them, the giants and Eagles are the teams we really dislike. Tell them Dallas isn't even in the East and shouldn't be in the division.

Be apathetic to the Cowboys and it will put their fire out. If you keep saying things like "we could go 2-14 as long as we beat Dallas" they will continue to root for them just to piss you off.

Just got my first e-mail from a trash-talking Cowboys fan. I plan on using the above!

Ehh, they do it for the attention. Thats it. They care more about showing those colors and stirring up Skins fans then they do about the team itself. It used to piss me off but i just laugh at the poser/****roaches now. They want attention, and get it...its as simple as that. If our rival was the Houston Texans and we hated them more than life itself they would be rocking Texans gear. Its more a personality/character flaw than anything else. I cant and wont take their fanhood seriously. Acknowledging them is giving them what they want ATTENTION.

Namely because I'm not rich and can't afford the $100+ jerseys being sold. I'll take the $30-$40 dollar type and not be as pissed when the player gets cut or traded. Although I still get pissed about that too.

With the right contact (or even Ebay) you can find authentic for $50 man. I had a friend that worked at reebok and could get them right from factory for $50 flat. Not that hard with the interwebs at your fingertips.

Just got my first e-mail from a trash-talking Cowboys fan. I plan on using the above!

Tell them that they tried to screw us by playing so bad. Tell them that we are tanking and the Cowboys needed OT to beat a team that's already looking for next year. Take the wind right out of their sail!

Archived