Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Authentic Redskins Jerseys for more than half off ( Some Current and Some older players)

dudleyismydog

I have several jerseys that I am trying to sell. These are authentic Mitchell and Ness throwback jerseys of Art Monk $60, Sam Huff $50 and Sonny Jurgonson $55 . I also have an authentic Reebok Brian Orakpo Jersey for $55. These have never been worn and still have the tags on them.

I also have a Brooks Laich Caps authentic jersey that I am selling for $80 as well.

All jerseys cost at least double if you were to buy these from the store or online.

I live in DC and can bring meet you there or meet at the games since I am a season ticket holder.

Tim

Jerseys are in the packaging and the pictures of the actual jerseys would do very little to sell them. These jerseys are brand new so what you see in the picture, is the jersey you will get.

I guess I could take them out and put them on a hanger and take a picture, but I think that takes away some of the value of the jersey. Also, I suck at folding to be honest.

Thanks for the feedback

---------- Post added September-15th-2011 at 10:06 AM ----------

FYI, All jerseys are sized 50, except for Brooks Laich is 52

Jerseys are in the packaging and the pictures of the actual jerseys would do very little to sell them.

You must be new to these parts. The chances of you selling these jerseys on this message board without the actual pictures is pretty slim.

We have a couple posters here that are all but certified jersey experts and most other posters won't buy a jersey until one of them has taken a look at them and

given the go ahead that the jersey(s) are what the seller claims them to be. There are a ton of fake jerseys coming from over seas and we see our fair share trying

to be sold here as the real deal. Not saying yours are, just saying the actual jersey pics will help you move them faster.

Yes, I am new to these message boards, and I know of the knockoff jerseys you are referring too. And to be honest, a picture by my nubbins camera would do little to distinguish a real one from a fake one. In fact, I would think it would make it look worse. But once gain, thanks for your feedback. And if someone doesnt want to buy these jerseys after seeing them in person, so be it. Just thought I would sell these jerseys at a reduced price for fellow Skins fans. We Skins fans are lucky to have people such as you to police message board sales and give unsolicited advice.Your like my Sherman Lewis of jerseys sales. Thanks for being "another set of eyes". We saw how great that worked out.

Last time I checked, its not illegal to sell things that you currently own and bought legally.

But thanks for the heads up. I'm glad we have people like you to make sure the world is safe. Perhaps you can go outside, I think there might be a jaywalker in your neighborhood you might want to call the cops on.

- You got owned on your own thread..BUT you still went down fighting, which I must say, was a good effort on your part..

- Kinda like you got the sleeper hold applied to you immediately but you kept slapping at dude's hands until you were gone....

- Bravo, bravo..."A" for effort...

Archived