Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Grossman to sit out vs Bucs?

MDTERPS27

Doc Walker asked Trent Williams:Isn't it odd that the starting OL played a half in the final preseason game?

Trent's reply: Well our starting QB is out there.[then he caught himself]well one of our QBs is out there and we have to protect him

Hmmm. Interesting.

Doc Walker asked Trent Williams:Isn't it odd that the starting OL played a half in the final preseason game?

Trent's reply: Well our starting QB is out there.[then he caught himself]well one of our QBs is out there and we have to protect him

lol, well there you go. Case closed haha.

Excellent catch. I was 100% convinced that Grossman sitting out meant Grossman was the starter (and was kind of glad), but that makes things more interesting. And of course by interesting I mean infuriating, frustrating, and confusing.

Rex scares the beejesus out of me.

The coach in me is literally afraid every time he drops back.

But, I believe in this offense.

I think which ever QB starts has a chance to be better then people expect because of Kyle and Mike Shanahan.

Last year Kyle produced a top 10 passing offense with only 2 viable WRs (Tana and Armstrong) and a QB that wasn't executing the offense at a high level.

This year the WR talent has been upgraded with Gaffney and Austin.

Personally I think Beck is more talented then Rex and for me it ain't even close.

But, Rex has more experience in this offense.

I think either QB will execute the offense at a higher level then McNabb and we've upgraded the talent at WR.

Rex scares the beejesus out of me.

The coach in me is literally afraid every time he drops back.

But, I believe in this offense.

I think which ever QB starts has a chance to be better then people expect because of Kyle and Mike Shanahan.

Last year Kyle produced a top 10 passing offense with only 2 viable WRs (Tana and Armstrong) and a QB that wasn't executing the offense at a high level.

This year the WR talent has been upgraded with Gaffney and Austin.

Personally I think Beck is more talented then Rex and for me it ain't even close.

But, Rex has more experience in this offense.

I think either QB will execute the offense at a higher level then McNabb and we've upgraded the talent at WR.

Finally, I mostly agree with you. Mcnabb was just not a good fit for what we were trying to do last year. Both Rex and beck can, at the least, give us 2010 mcnabb production. My guess is that we get much more out of the qb position this year than we did last year

Archived