Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Harry Reid: Raising the Debt Limit Is the Last Thing We should Do.

NavyDave

Its Navy Dave who is pointing out something we noted days ago. Under a different admin, guys like Boehner, Cantor and McConnell were all about raising the debt ceiling, and voted for it. This is while the Dems were doing the opposite. I'm curious if he has the balls to post something about that.

Hey, there's something I've been curious about, for a while.

I keep reading about how all these Democrats voted against raising the debt ceiling, when Bush was in office.

But I could have sworn that it got raised, then. Several times, in fact.

How'd it manage to get raised, when it seems like every single Democrat in Washington voted against it?

Its Navy Dave who is pointing out something we noted days ago. Under a different admin, guys like Boehner, Cantor and McConnell were all about raising the debt ceiling, and voted for it. This is while the Dems were doing the opposite. I'm curious if he has the balls to post something about that.

I already mentioned how both parties do this but this time the Tea Party is going to try to hold Team Elephant feet to the fire and actually force them to go for a legitimate balanced budget instead of the bogus spending cut spread over 10 years that will be blown off in next years budget proposal.

Hey, there's something I've been curious about, for a while.

I keep reading about how all these Democrats voted against raising the debt ceiling, when Bush was in office.

But I could have sworn that it got raised, then. Several times, in fact.

How'd it manage to get raised, when it seems like every single Democrat in Washington voted against it?

How is it going to get passed this Democratic Senate when none of them voted for it 2006?

Archived