Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

PJM/ On Liberty and Abortion

twa

Which rookie QB will have the most success in 2011?  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Which rookie QB will have the most success in 2011?

Do you think that US soldiers should be charged with murder for killing an enemy combatant? I ask this because I am trying to determine if you think that selective murder is justified or if you are against all murder in general.

War is not murder unless done outside of authority....I have no problem at all with justifiable homicide

some people need killing

I have no problem with a woman controlling her body and choices.....the fetus is not her body though.

If it isn't then it should have no problem living on its own. Fact is it is a part until the umbilical cord is cut

I have no problem with a woman controlling her body and choices.....the fetus is not her body though.
But the fetus's life is under the control of and at the mercy of her body with no possible outside intervention that will keep the fetus alive until viability. The life of the fetus is inseparable from the woman's body up to that point. And that's why our laws are the way they are.

If it isn't then it should have no problem living on its own. Fact is it is a part until the umbilical cord is cut
But the fetus's life is under the control of and at the mercy of her body with no possible outside intervention that will keep the fetus alive until viability. The life of the fetus is inseparable from the woman's body up to that point. And that's why our laws are the way they are.

Exactly.

some people need killing

On this we agree. But they must be actual 'people', not just a clump of cells before that judgement can be made, don't you think?

Exactly.

On this we agree. But they must be actual 'people', not just a clump of cells before that judgement can be made, don't you think?

Don't you mean legal persons?.....people is a bar met early on in pregnancy

DJTJ....I certainly agree they are at the mothers mercy under the law now....until viability (kinda like someone on my property at night here is, but even then questions are asked and punishment possible)

Funny that a umbilical cord,nor location or vulnerability, doesn't change that at that point

add

How about we just grant a waiver of a murder charge if the mother kills herself rather than the child?....control of another should not automatically excuse killing,nor should location

inside certainly,part not really since it has a individual unique DNA and sometimes a different blood type....that does not occur in parts of your body

did you know the placenta acts as a barrier to cell migration between the two? (though there is some ongoing from constant contact.

OT, but they have found fetal cells that migrate are beneficial to mothers in many cases and give immunity to different things

of course some can also cause harm with different blood types ect.....a rejection of sorts that can crop up about the 3rd trimester(happened to my daughter)

Archived