Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL Yearbook Redskins 2010 espn2

Guest Spearfeather

Guest Spearfeather
Awesome, thanks for the heads up.

Going off topic a bit, but I noticed your sig. Trey, Buckethead and Warren. Not into the Bucket that much, but I know the others pretty well.

I am a huge Marc Ford fan.

Guest Spearfeather
Great guitarist. I love me some Black Crowes. He's worked with so many greats I'm incredibly jealous.

We will have to cross paths in the Tailgate forum, sometime.

Started early. Go figure.

---------- Post added June-22nd-2011 at 01:03 AM ----------

Man that Cowboys game was something. At the end of the game I experienced nearly all time highs in both anger/disbelief (when the TD happened) and excitement (when the hold was called) in just a few seconds.

Yeah I was at that game. I was yelling so loud I literally felt like I was going to puke, I was giving it all I could. Thanks to some Texas Hold'em, we got it done! Some reason I always see flags right away and when I saw it in the backfield I had a good feeling it was holding and we had it done.

Started early. Go figure.

---------- Post added June-22nd-2011 at 01:03 AM ----------

Man that Cowboys game was something. At the end of the game I experienced nearly all time highs in both anger/disbelief (when the TD happened) and excitement (when the hold was called) in just a few seconds.

Same here man. I stormed down my buddys apartment hallway when the Cowboys caught the final TD in anger and then my friend was like, ''Wait! Flag!" making me charge back to the TV with hope.

They sure know how to pump you up for the upcoming season don't they?

Without a doubt. Playing that epic music showing Kerrigan, Landry, Hall, Orakpo and you can hear Sonny in the background saying this is a new team and these players are showing they want to be here.

Archived