Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Poll: How much money do you estimate you have spent on the "Washington Redskins" in your lifetime?

Commander PK

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Time is money. BUT...time spent in the company of loved ones is definitely better than time spent with an administrative law judge. So I'd say I've had more agonoizing hours than I care to admit while watching Skins games. But real cash out of my pocket money is really only the jerseys I bought for me and the kids and the NFL Sunday ticket. Although the NFL Sunday ticket could be spread acorss all 32 teams, in reality, I only use it to watch the Skins and could care less about the other 31.

Wow the numbers of this thread really limit it to people who have season tickets or can attend games regularly.

As a guy living in NS I have spent under 500 for sure.

A couple of years ago I made a conscious effort to buy less as well. I love football but I hate the NFL brand and it's overpriced tickets and merchandise. When I do buy things I buy them on ebay so as to circumvent the NFL getting money from me.

Those "average joe" fans that have spent less than 5K---me included---are being locked out of the games. The NFL is ruining a golden goose. In this economy, the league should be glad to be operating at a profit, much less making RECORD profits. The lockout makes me sick.

I would love to take my sons and girlfriend to a 'Skins game. It is simply not affordable for a family, including a trip from upstate NY, it'd cost a grand to see ONE game. Sad.

Who can buy 4 tix, hotdogs for $10, a hotel room, and put gas in the car for a single Sunday????

As millionaires are fighting over crumbs...we pay for it.

Archived