Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Violence erupts at "Elmopalooza" dozens arrested....two dead.

polywog999

riot-at-un-conference.jpg

Polywog press:

May 16 2011

Elmopalooza XX ended very badly tonight with hoards of normally peaceful fans, lighting fires and destroying property. Speculation about the cause of the riotous behavior centered around the incredibly exorbitant cost of bottled water and "Cookies!"

bottled-water.jpg?w=348&h=500

The unimaginable carnage culminated in Ozzy Osbourne bitting off Kermit the frog's head..

kermit.jpg

Amongst those arrested were Big Bird, Cookie Monster and a very drunk and uncooperative Oscar the grouch. Oscar reportedly knocked over his can and was cited for....among other charges....littering. :(

Elmo, who won the nobel peace prize for annoying kids into behaving, was seen crying and gnashing his teeth, er, gums, moaning "This was MY show, and YOU PEOPLE @%#&'d it up!!!"

ong1sfp6wc.jpg

Damages were rumored to be somewhere in the millions and the future of Elmopalooza seems to be in doubt. :D

Security for the event, members of the motorcycle gang "Hell's Angels," have also been charged for incidences ranging from simple assault to attempted murder.

Altamont600.jpg

Further details remain unclear.

Winning a peace price would be pretty "noble" I guess. ;)

On topic though, I blame Sam the Eagle for letting this **** get out of hand. And Beaker for inciting with all that "Mi mi mi mi" crap.

Hopefully the Swedish Chef won't let the bodies of the fallen Muppets go to waste.

Fingerduskadeer, ****es.

...ok then

Join hands with me in a moment of silence to honor the dead....

---------- Post added May-16th-2011 at 07:25 PM ----------

Winning a peace price would be pretty "noble" I guess. ;)

On topic though, I blame Sam the Eagle for letting this **** get out of hand. And Beaker for inciting with all that "Mi mi mi mi" crap.

Hopefully the Swedish Chef won't let the bodies of the fallen Muppets go to waste.

Fingerduskadeer, ****es.

+1.

Hey....It's a slow day.

Oh, and just a heads up....

She'll be Mrs. Piggy-Hog soon. I'd be honored if you'd be my best witch.

Awe....shucks!

---------- Post added May-16th-2011 at 07:41 PM ----------

Sure just let him have that honor :ols:

You can be maid of honor....

Archived