Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dale Earnhardt Jr or Tiger Woods: Who wins first?

Bubble Screen

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

So is Jordan a loser for his career since he left the Bulls ? As a player and an owner ?

Tiger is driving the ball as well if not better than he was in the past. His personal life may indeed make him an idiot, but not a loser.

Dude, really? Jordan was OLD after he left the Bulls he was about 40 with the Wizards. Tiger is in the prime years (or should be) of his career. And comparing him as an owner to Tiger playing golf is silly.

And no, he's not driving the ball as well now as in the past. Not even CLOSE. His driving distance is WAY down. His accuracy is worse, too. Those are major factors why he hasn't won in over 3 years.

Right because he's horrible at Daytona. :rolleyes:

He may not win, but he's usually around at the end there. But you know it all. Tiger will never win again. :ols:

Dude, in case you haven't been paying attention, Junior is not a fan of the tandem racing. Never has been. And it shows in his recent races at both Talladega and Daytona. He hasn't been anywhere near as good at those tracks lately as he used to be when it was just pack racing. Plus, he hasn't won in THREE AND A HALF years...ANYWHERE...So what makes you think he'll win this one? You are starting to sound like a delusional Junior fan, still living in the early 2000s. He's a JOKE. You know as well as anyone that the ONLY reason he's still employed with Hendrick is because of his last name, and the fact that his name sells.

As for Tiger: Please show me where I ever said he'd never win again.

Dude, in case you haven't been paying attention, Junior is not a fan of the tandem racing. Never has been. And it shows in his recent races at both Talladega and Daytona. He hasn't been anywhere near as good at those tracks lately as he used to be when it was just pack racing. Plus, he hasn't won in THREE AND A HALF years...ANYWHERE...So what makes you think he'll win this one? You are starting to sound like a delusional Junior fan, still living in the early 2000s. He's a JOKE. You know as well as anyone that the ONLY reason he's still employed with Hendrick is because of his last name, and the fact that his name sells.

Holy pwnage.

Yeah, Jr. didn't lead this year, and get taken out of contention because someone got into him and flattened his rear tire. You're absolutely right. :rolleyes:

As for Tiger: I guess you have to admit (by your own standard) that he's a winner now, since he won today.

Seriously, if I were a mod here, your avatar would be the old guys that sat in the balcony on the Muppet Show and said everything sucked. You hate just to hate and annoy. And frankly, it's become EXTREMELY tiresome.

Yeah, Jr. didn't lead this year, and get taken out of contention because someone got into him and flattened his rear tire. You're absolutely right. :rolleyes:

As for Tiger: I guess you have to admit (by your own standard) that he's a winner now, since he won today.

Seriously, if I were a mod here, your avatar would be the old guys that sat in the balcony on the Muppet Show and said everything sucked. You hate just to hate and annoy. And frankly, it's become EXTREMELY tiresome.

I have no idea what you're referring to with the Junior comment above. Are you talking about some race he was lucky to be leading and didn't win, or are you talking about the Chase, where he was basically a non-factor (like he's been for half a decade now) the whole 10 races?

As for Tiger: I give him "some" credit for winning today. But it was only an 18-member event. Not really that impressive. And it's also his home course. Big deal. Let me know when he actually wins a tourney against a full field, and a tournament that someone has actually heard of. He's not back. Not yet, anyway.

And you couldn't be more wrong about that last paragraph: I don't hate to just hate. If I don't like someone, or something, I speak my mind. There's nothing wrong with that. I don't like Tiger. I'm not one of his "phony" fans. I don't care for the guy. He's an ass. You obviously don't follow golf very closely. He is a punk the way he treats the gallery. And he's not very well-liked among his peers. And that was BEFORE it came out that he slept with 100s of slutty women. You're a father. How would you like it if a guy marries your daughter and carries on like he has? You would approve? Not me. He's a ****ty, smarmy human being. And I don't kiss his ass simply because he can play the game of golf. If that bothers, you, so be it.

As for Junior: I don't hate the guy. But he sucks. It's apparent to everyone but Junior fans. The guy has totally WASTED the best opportunity of his life at Hendrick. If you can't drive the best equipment in Nascar, then you can't drive. Period. And tell me I'm wrong about his last name. You know good well that's the ONLY reason the guy still has a great ride in the sport. Stop kidding yourself, man. I've said nothing that wasn't factual. You're scared to admit that I'm right about Junior, because you're worried it might upset any Junior fan that posts.

I have no idea what you're referring to with the Junior comment above. Are you talking about some race he was lucky to be leading and didn't win, or are you talking about the Chase, where he was basically a non-factor (like he's been for half a decade now) the whole 10 races?

We were talking about the 500. That's what I was referring to.

But if you want to talk current relevance, Jeff Gordon hasn't won a title in a decade, and finished BEHIND the "loser" you keep mocking, this year. But I'm sure you'll try to qualify that somehow. :D

As for Tiger: I give him "some" credit for winning today. But it was only an 18-member event. Not really that impressive. And it's also his home course. Big deal. Let me know when he actually wins a tourney against a full field, and a tournament that someone has actually heard of. He's not back. Not yet, anyway.

That's fine. I have no vested interest in Jr. or Tiger. But to call Tiger a "loser," unless you're talking about his off-course antics is ridiculous.

And you couldn't be more wrong about that last paragraph: I don't hate to just hate. If I don't like someone, or something, I speak my mind. There's nothing wrong with that. I don't like Tiger. I'm not one of his "phony" fans. I don't care for the guy. He's an ass. You obviously don't follow golf very closely. He is a punk the way he treats the gallery. And he's not very well-liked among his peers. And that was BEFORE it came out that he slept with 100s of slutty women. You're a father. How would you like it if a guy marries your daughter and carries on like he has? You would approve? Not me. He's a ****ty, smarmy human being. And I don't kiss his ass simply because he can play the game of golf. If that bothers, you, so be it.

There's another old stand-by...Disagree with Bubble, you obviously know less about the subject than he does. And the rest of this paragraph isn't even worthy of a response. I never said anything of the sort, and I'm not going to dignify it by wasting time on an answer.

As for Junior: I don't hate the guy. But he sucks. It's apparent to everyone but Junior fans. The guy has totally WASTED the best opportunity of his life at Hendrick. If you can't drive the best equipment in Nascar, then you can't drive. Period. And tell me I'm wrong about his last name. You know good well that's the ONLY reason the guy still has a great ride in the sport. Stop kidding yourself, man. I've said nothing that wasn't factual. You're scared to admit that I'm right about Junior, because you're worried it might upset any Junior fan that posts.

You're right. I'm TERRIFIED of offending anyone. That's why I've never done it here. I only say things that the masses will agree with. Do you even read what you write? :ols:

Don't feed the troll HH.....

We were talking about the 500. That's what I was referring to.

But if you want to talk current relevance, Jeff Gordon hasn't won a title in a decade, and finished BEHIND the "loser" you keep mocking, this year. But I'm sure you'll try to qualify that somehow. :DCan't believe you just went there. It only matters if you WIN the Chase. No one remembers where you finish (ok, other than Edwards this year) in the Chase if you don't win. So, are you seriously saying Junior had a better year than Gordon, even though Gordon won 3 races and was competitive for most of the season? By your logic Brad Keselowski is a better driver than Jimmie Johnson. Because, ya know, he finished ahead of him in the standings! LMAO...C'mon, man. I know you can come up with something better than this.

That's fine. I have no vested interest in Jr. or Tiger. But to call Tiger a "loser," unless you're talking about his off-course antics is ridiculous. Well, obviously I was mainly calling him a loser because of off the course issues. But I also noted on the course ones, such as his holier than thou way he acts to anyone when he's on the course. The spitting on the green. The fact that most of his peers don't even like the guy. That's pretty telling, ya know.

There's another old stand-by...Disagree with Bubble, you obviously know less about the subject than he does. And the rest of this paragraph isn't even worthy of a response. I never said anything of the sort, and I'm not going to dignify it by wasting time on an answer.I have no problem with people disagreeing with me. But at least have a logical response. That's shouldn't be too much to ask.

You're right. I'm TERRIFIED of offending anyone. That's why I've never done it here. I only say things that the masses will agree with. Do you even read what you write? :ols:

You do it, as far as Nascar goes. I've seen it countless times. Especially concerning posts directed at Junior. You don't want to offend guys like SC. You can say you don't, but I see it.

You do it, as far as Nascar goes. I've seen it countless times. Especially concerning posts directed at Junior. You don't want to offend guys like SC. You can say you don't, but I see it.

Really? You have no clue do you? I am harder on Jr then almost everybody. And HH and I give each other a hard time about each others drivers. He is not worried about offending me. You on the other hand feel the need to take shots every chance you get. We all get it you think Jr sucks and is overrated. Well yes HE DID finish the season above your driver, but that doesn't matter you say because he didn't win. You sound like the damn BCS :ols:

Just remember BS, you can't stay angry at the world forever!

Really? You have no clue do you? I am harder on Jr then almost everybody. And HH and I give each other a hard time about each others drivers. He is not worried about offending me. You on the other hand feel the need to take shots every chance you get. We all get it you think Jr sucks and is overrated. Well yes HE DID finish the season above your driver, but that doesn't matter you say because he didn't win. You sound like the damn BCS :ols:

Just remember BS, you can't stay angry at the world forever!

You don't get it. Gordon WON 3 races, and was "competitive" in many, many more. Junior basically backed into the Chase, and then preceded to do NOTHING. Gordon had lots of problems in the Chase. He still had a better overall year than Junior. Deny it all you want. Where you finish in the Chase is meaningless, unless you win it. And you know it.

Get back to me when Junior actually wins A race! lol...Dude, he hasn't won ANY race in Cup in THREE AND A HALF YEARS..despite being in the top equipment in Nascar. Did I mention in two of his years at Hendrick he finished 21st and 25th in the points?...:ols::ols::ols:

You don't get it. Gordon WON 3 races, and was "competitive" in many, many more. Junior basically backed into the Chase, and then preceded to do NOTHING. Gordon had lots of problems in the Chase. He still had a better overall year than Junior. Deny it all you want. Where you finish in the Chase is meaningless, unless you win it. And you know it.

Get back to me when Junior actually wins A race! lol...Dude, he hasn't won ANY race in Cup in THREE AND A HALF YEARS..despite being in the top equipment in Nascar. Did I mention in two of his years at Hendrick he finished 21st and 25th in the points?...:ols::ols::ols:

It is funny how you never mention that your GREAT driver before this year had only won 1 race from Oct of 2007 till Feb of this year. What is that, 1 WIN IN A THREE AND A HALF YEAR STRETCH???? So Gordon was just slightly better then JR? I'm sure he had top equipment, so what was his problem???? Wait I know, but he won 3 races this year!

See what I did there??? :ols: :ols: :ols:

It is funny how you never mention that your GREAT driver before this year had only won 1 race from Oct of 2007 till Feb of this year. What is that, 1 WIN IN A THREE AND A HALF YEAR STRETCH???? So Gordon was just slightly better then JR? I'm sure he had top equipment, so what was his problem???? Wait I know, but he won 3 races this year!

See what I did there??? :ols: :ols: :ols:

Wait...you're still comparing a FOUR TIME CUP CHAMPION who's won nearly 90 races to a guy that's NEVER won a title, and hasn't won a race since June 2008????....REALLY?...:ols::ols::ols:

---------- Post added December-5th-2011 at 12:39 AM ----------

Wait...you're still comparing a FOUR TIME CUP CHAMPION who's won nearly 90 races to a guy that's NEVER won a title, and hasn't won a race since June 2008????....REALLY?...:ols::ols::ols:
Btw, I don't recall Jeff Gordon ever finishing 21st or 25th in points at Hendrick Motorsports...How is that even possible?...:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

I dont think that this counts as a win for Tiger. Adds no points and not an official win.

For the sake of the thread though, It is equivelant to Dale Jr holding an invitation only (Dale jr Invitational?) race for 18 drivers and crossing the finish line first.

Yeah, I don't really count his win today either. Nothing impressive about it really. Home course. Very small field. Doesn't count. It might help with his confidence level though.

---------- Post added December-5th-2011 at 12:39 AM ----------

Btw, I don't recall Jeff Gordon ever finishing 21st or 25th in points at Hendrick Motorsports...How is that even possible?...:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

Yes a 4 time champ who won 1 race in 3 and a half years, what is the difference? Really it seems worse for Gordo being a 4 time champ and all, well maybe not since his last one was 10 years ago......

And like you said if you don't win the Chase who cares where you finish, right? Isn't that what you said?

Yes a 4 time champ who won 1 race in 3 and a half years, what is the difference? Really it seems worse for Gordo being a 4 time champ and all, well maybe not since his last one was 10 years ago......

And like you said if you don't win the Chase who cares where you finish, right? Isn't that what you said?

There's your difference...:ols:

There's another old stand-by...Disagree with Bubble, you obviously know less about the subject than he does. And the rest of this paragraph isn't even worthy of a response. I never said anything of the sort, and I'm not going to dignify it by wasting time on an answer.

Gee, where have I seen that response before from him?

Archived