Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dallas at Washington Wk#1 NFL Replay on NOW.. NFL Replay

redskins55

I didnt realize that the D Hall fumble recovery for a TD and Orakpo getting held at the end leading to a Skins victory would be the happiest moment of our season.

Week 1 game 1 we got our best moments of the year.

Was a game I'll never forget.

I didnt realize that the D Hall fumble recovery for a TD and Orakpo getting held at the end leading to a Skins victory would be the happiest moment of our season.

Week 1 game 1 we got our best moments of the year.

Was a game I'll never forget.

To me, the high-water mark of the season was either the win in Philly or the win at home against GB, but that's just me.

It really was the game of the week. The atmosphere was electric.. McNabb's scramble early really energized the crowd, Halls' fumble and return was a sign of things to come for him most of the season, and the photo finish provided the drama needed for a headliner in the NFL.

I know we didnt do well the rest of the way, but that game showed that the team was capable of good things.

so much attention was focused on the winning holding penalty, that it's easy to forget Landry and Rogers both dropped INT's on that last drive. All Roger's had to do was pull in a floater. I was livid before I saw the flag on that last play... I thought we had blew another one. I remember for a second or two having a conniption fit until McNabb's arms went up. I was like... uh wait...what just happened? :ols:

so much attention was focused on the winning holding penalty, that it's easy to forget Landry and Rogers both dropped INT's on that last drive. All Roger's had to do was pull in a floater. I was livid before I saw the flag on that last play... I thought we had blew another one. I remember for a second or two having a conniption fit until McNabb's arms went up. I was like... uh wait...what just happened? :ols:

Yea when McNabb's hands went up I knew he saw something that the camera missed...lol

But yall are right.. Rogers almost blew another one for us just like he blew the Seattle playoff game back in 2006 when he dropped a game changing interception.. I've said all along that I hope we sign Nmadi or draft Amukamura or Peterson and let Carlos walk. His hands are the worst in the NFL!

That game literally wore me out watching it... same with the Green Bay game. So many ups and downs of emotions lol.

Tell me about it. I was deployed and right when the game ended, I had to go to work. I was drained from the game and have no idea how I made it thru my shift

Archived