Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

(Epic Fail Department) DMN: Cowboys Stadium Super Bowl may have missed attendance record by thousands more than thought

tr1

That's not a bad idea. Have a subforum in ATN.

One of the benefits would be we wouldnt have to listen to all the whiny cowbabies complaining about us obsessing over cowboy bashing, if that's the whole purpose of the goddamn subforum. I wouldnt mind including our other rivals as well, call it "Around the NFCE"

One of the benefits would be we wouldnt have to listen to all the whiny cowbabies complaining about us obsessing over cowboy bashing, if that's the whole purpose of the goddamn subforum. I wouldnt mind including our other rivals as well, call it "Around the NFCE"
Either way.

Brett Daniels, a Cowboys spokesman, declined to comment. He and other team officials said previously that they were not focused on setting records. League officials have also said they weren’t attempting to set any records"

Lie of the year!

Sounds like something Snyder would say.

as far as I'm concerned, this is worse than the 1-15 year that they suffered through. At least then, there was new blood and you had a feeling that the crappy season would lead to something better because of Jimmy. This year, there is none of that hope. Jerruh isn't going anywhere, which means it will be more of the same.....

There are no more Herschel Walkers...

Archived