Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Opinion on Season tickets in Section 123

ummangaw

Hey Guys, need your opinion on something, I presently have season tickets in section 424 with a gray lot parking pass. I have the ability to buy seasont tickets in the lower level section.

Section 123 rows- 10-15. + Green Parking Pass.

Only downside is that I have to purchase Tailgate Club passes.

Is this a good upgrade, will cost a heck of a lot more money obviously, but is it worth it.

If I can't make it to some games, would I be able to resell these tickets?

Thanks

Hey Guys, need your opinion on something, I presently have season tickets in section 424 with a gray lot parking pass. I have the ability to buy seasont tickets in the lower level section.

Section 123 rows- 10-15. + Green Parking Pass.

Only downside is that I have to purchase Tailgate Club passes.

Is this a good upgrade, will cost a heck of a lot more money obviously, but is it worth it.

If I can't make it to some games, would I be able to resell these tickets?

Thanks

They are good seats on the crowded side of the stadium. The TG Club would kill it for me though. Is this from the Skins or a 3rd party?

Very good seats.

However, I too would pass on them because of the TG Club cost$. Those preseason games are a real killer when you're paying an additional $50+ for a lousy buffet.

Check stubhub a few days before the regular season games for comparable deals.

Pay only for the games you wish to attend and none of the games you don't.

Nice seats but too much in my opinion if you have to buy the tailgate club. That makes it about $375 a game for 2 seats. I think you would have a very hard time getting that money back for any games you don't attend. For the preseason you could probably only get about $100 for that package per game. With the automatic upgrade and the way the team is playing, you should be moved down stairs within a few years at most. It will probably be endzone, but you will eventually work your way around.

Are you sure that's TG Club and not TD club? TG Club had ended in section 124 and TD Club started in 123. BTW, TD club has their own bathrooms in a trailer in the TD Pavilion (YES, that's how bad the bathroom situation in on the visiting side of the field thanks to the addition of all those obstructed view seats). ...and yes there is a pipe attached to the trailer which runs into the ground right near the trailer..

I am very familiar with all this as my dad has seats in section 124 and I know at one time 124 was for TGC and 123 was TDC.

BTW, if you are below row 15 or so, the sight line angle towards the other end of the field is not too good. You are down low enough that the players on the field can hear you.

Here's some info for comparison purposes:

I have tailgate club seats in Section 124 on the aisle bordering 123. In addition, I have orange parking.

Each year, I sell a few games at face value to friends or on this site. Then, I sell a few through stubhub, and I attend 3 or 4 games. If I attend 3 regular season games and a preseason game, then I am able to breakeven.

If I sold all the games I would come out with a nice profit, but I prefer to attend the games. I have noticed that the fact that the seats are on the aisle has made it easier to resell, so also consider where in the section the seats will be.

Last, if you want to email me for more details I can help you out with pictures from the seats as well as some tips for selling the tailgate wristbands. Email is RichRK@gmail.com

I won't be checking back here as often for the next few weeks, so definitely email me if you want further response. HTTR!

Archived