Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Valentine's 2011-Post Your Story

HSF

For those who don't know, four years ago I met the man I love at an ES tailgate.

I've been busy being a mom and working hard so I haven't had much time for tailgating.

I don't have money for a huge billboard. This year I wanted MY Man and the world to know to how much I love him this Valentine's Day! So here I am ES.

Dear Chubakah,

You are the only man that can see right through me and love me for who I am.

You are the strength that's kept me together through tough times we've shared.

To you I cannot lie.

Thank you for loving me so. For being there and sticking with me through the good, the bad and the ugly. I am not easy to love. I am not easy at all.:pfft:

Thank you for making me smile and laugh all these years.

Thank you for keeping me focused and supporting me through all the fears and tribulations.

Thank you for being the best father to our gorgeous daughter and teaching her all that you do.

Thank you for EVERYTHING!

Thank you for being YOU! :point2sky

I love you with all my heart. It may not seem so, but its true.

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY MY LOVE!!!

Forever yours,

HSF

For those who don't know, four years ago I met the man I love at an ES tailgate.

I've been busy being a mom and working hard so I haven't had much time for tailgating.

I don't have money for a huge billboard. This year I wanted MY Man and the world to know to how much I love him this Valentine's Day! So here I am ES.

Dear Chubakah,

You are the only man that can see right through me and love me for who I am.

You are the strength that's kept me together through tough times we've shared.

To you I cannot lie.

Thank you for loving me so. For being there and sticking with me through the good, the bad and the ugly. I am not easy to love. I am not easy at all.:pfft:

Thank you for making me smile and laugh all these years.

Thank you for keeping me focused and supporting me through all the fears and tribulations.

Thank you for being the best father to our gorgeous daughter and teaching her all that you do.

Thank you for EVERYTHING!

Thank you for being YOU! :point2sky

I love you with all my heart. It may not seem so, but its true.

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY MY LOVE!!!

Forever yours,

HSF

Thanks Mrs H! I think you're pretty special as well!

Happy Valentines, and thank you for the billboard.

PS Major, if you don't have the cell, shoot me PM. Been too long and we should get together real soon.

Archived