Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hogs Haven: The Details of Dan Snyder's Complaint Against Washington City Paper

shor4sure

What exactly was said that was bad at all. McKenna said she went on TV to speak well of her husband. That she dared say:

Oh no... oh my god no. How could she.

After he quoted Tanya Snyder, the next sentence is "Maybe his wife can find evidence of Snyder's growth and evolution. I can't. ..."

He said the purpose of the interview was to "sell Dan's transformation" which is not exactly true and then he turns around and contradicts her. He is implying that Tanya is either wrong about her own husband or is lying. He had no reason to bring her into the article except to call her a liar.

Wow. Just watched the video. link There are indeed three topics: Play 60 and Fit for You, her modeling, and Danny as an owner. The last 5 out of 12 minutes were about Dan Snyder.

The reporter saying she went on TV just to pump up Danny? Partly false.

People here saying she wasn't there to talk about Danny at all? Totally false.

Oh, and she did make a false statement about his "growth". I don't blame her for saying it, especially for her husband, but this lawsuit makes her statement a lie.

Telemarketing is the lowest form of marketing. I cant believe its still legal to call people all hours of the day and hangup. He totally rode the internet bubble and punked everyone out and got the skins somehow. I wish we could take legal action against telemarketing companies. but they get a computer to call you ID blocked, and hang up during dinner, how the hell do we go after them.

I wonder how many telemarketing calls he gets.

I doubt he himself was forging things

Do you know for a fact that the two of them do not love each other and her interest in him is only due to money?

Seems to me you are either bitter or jealous

You Canadians are a trip. We here in the USA pride ourselves on revolution. I know for a fact that danny is a short chubby unathletic Mfer and he's an *******. I know that Tanya is an ex model. You do the math on that one. If a guy has a ton of Loonies and a money grubber comes along. She will latch on to him like crabs on a Sailor.

The fact that Snyder Comm had to pay 3 mill and was banned from operating in the state of FLA tells me that this forgery scam was running straight to the top. He's a scumbag with little man syndrome.

Archived