Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2011 Senior Bowl Week Official Thread

killerbee99

How many HC are at the senior bowl for any team? I'm guessing not that many.

Jerry Jones is there, that's at least one....:ols:

---------- Post added January-25th-2011 at 03:42 PM ----------

http://twitter.com/RavensInsider/status/29982502701506560

LSU corner Patrick Peterson says he has meetings with the Houston Texans, Denver Broncos, Miami Dolphins, Redskins, Saints and 49ers.

According to Aaron Wilson of National Football Post, Peterson has meetings set up with the Panthers (1st pick), Broncos (2nd), 49ers (7th), Redskins (10th), Texans (11th), Dolphins (15th) and Saints (24th). The Saints eyeing a move up in the draft? If they want Peterson, that would probably have to be the case. A shutdown corner, which Peterson says he is, is a player any team wants so there will be plenty of interest in him leading up to the draft.

By the way, his father tells Wilson that Peterson plans to run the 40 yard dash in the 4.2 second range next month at the NFL Combine.

If you bothered actually reading the draft thread you would see that its main focus is the Senior Bowl. You dont have to wade thru 600 pages just to write something. There are in depth analysis of players there and reviews of players and write ups from the days at Mobile as well. Having two threads saying the exact same stuff is redundant.

Is it really affecting your day that much? Dont read this thread then, no one is making you. This is easier then going through the draft thread and having to search around what i want to read.

Edit- Nevermind, just went to the draft thread and there was a lot more information. My bad lol

Maybe he lasts until the 2nd but I liked what I saw out of the NT TAYLOR out of Baylor....that kid is a player believe that.

I think he's had some fairly big question marks regarding character though IIRC. We won't go near anyone with off the field issues I believe. Dismissed from Penn State for fighting. May not be that big of a deal.

I think he's had some fairly big question marks regarding character though IIRC. We won't go near anyone with off the field issues I believe. Dismissed from Penn State for fighting. May not be that big of a deal.

Maurice Clarett.....

---------- Post added January-26th-2011 at 12:28 AM ----------

Is it really affecting your day that much? Dont read this thread then, no one is making you. This is easier then going through the draft thread and having to search around what i want to read.

Edit- Nevermind, just went to the draft thread and there was a lot more information. My bad lol

Because we have one thread on the senior bowl, one on us making a bee line for Locker, one of who we talked to on Monday, etc. While all those topics are being discussed in the draft thread.

Archived