Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Coach Rogol Radio Show---Future Redskins QB

Sportsgod

If we can wait for another couple of years, we may want to take a look at Danny O'Brien from Maryland. He won the ACC Rookie of the year, and Freshman of the Year awards.

He has a strong arm, is accurate, and makes plays.

I say we obtain DNA from Joe Montana, Dan Marino, John Elway, Bernie Kosar, and the X-Men's very own Wolverine. Montana for the leadership. Marino for the Accuracy. Elway for the last two minutes where we always seems to blow it. Kosar because we can. And Wolverine for his regenerative powers. We mash the DNA together like Play Dough, stuff it in a fertilized egg, and watch it grow in test tube. Then all we have to do is wait 22 or so years and make sure the 'Skins tank the season prior to our Frankenstein's Monster enters the draft. This plan is foolproof and the only way we will ever attain the greatest, most indestructible QB in history. It is merely a bonus that he inherits Kosar's ****ed up side-arm delivery. Sort of a **** you to the rest of the NFL for making us go to such lengths.

In seven years we may all be dead.

December 21st 2012 - The Mayans called it.

It's either the end of the world, or a great period of enlightenment. So, since we've been in football hell for 20 years, I'm assuming we're going to turn things around by then, make the playoffs on that day, and win the SB and have a dynasty that will last for 1,000 years.

Not sure who the coach will be after Shanahan is dead, I guess Kyle, then his son, and so on, passed down by blood.

I say we obtain DNA from Joe Montana, Dan Marino, John Elway, Bernie Kosar, and the X-Men's very own Wolverine. Montana for the leadership. Marino for the Accuracy. Elway for the last two minutes where we always seems to blow it. Kosar because we can. And Wolverine for his regenerative powers. We mash the DNA together like Play Dough, stuff it in a fertilized egg, and watch it grow in test tube...

Kinda reminds me of Serpentor. I like it! :thumbsup:

Archived