Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What is the best source of current and accurate information for the team’s offseason moves?

tibbidoe

I’m looking for the best source(s) for any and all offseason info for the team. Be it roster moves, correct roster listings, rumors that have weight, front office personnel changes, etc.

I’m constantly scouring the internet for information. I keep an excel file that has the current roster, transactions, team history and so on. Keeping this file current in the offseason always proves to be difficult and frustrating, even with the 20+ websites I frequent to look for news.

It doesn’t seem like any site I find keeps the team page updated very well once the regular season ends.

For example, Redskins.com last updated their ‘transactions’ page more than 2 weeks ago. Yahoo, ESPN and CBS Sports all show different current rosters.

Wikipedia (unreliable, I know) shows D.Hall as a UFA, which he isn’t unless I’ve completely missed something.

So, what sources do YOU use to keep yourself up to date on the moves the team makes? Or, is there any way an official team roster/transaction page could be added to the ES site somewhere?

I agree that this site is a good source of information, but I'm looking for something a bit more detailed and organized for some stuff.

A full roster listing with every player currently under contract instead of searching posts for signing info. I've found many moves that went under the radar, but it was sometime after it actually happened. Players signed and released before I have time to find out about it.

Transactions for all player movement (signed, released, UFA/RFA, IR, practice squad movement, so on).

Things like that.

I agree that this site is a good source of information, but I'm looking for something a bit more detailed and organized for some stuff.

A full roster listing with every player currently under contract instead of searching posts for signing info. I've found many moves that went under the radar, but it was sometime after it actually happened. Players signed and released before I have time to find out about it.

Transactions for all player movement (signed, released, UFA/RFA, IR, practice squad movement, so on).

Things like that.

Ohhhh OK my bad, that kinda information hmmmm I'd say Extemeskins.com:ols:

Seriously though not trying to be a smart-ass, for me I think Extremeskins fans keep up with every move this team makes, however its not going to be all in one thread which would make it more difficult for you to gather what your looking for...

ExtemesSkins.....True source for all Redskin related information:) So as the back in the day Miami bass group Tag Team would say "Whoomp there it is"

Around here every negative report is BS and every positive report is accurate. If you want accurate info it's the same as it's always been. Get several sources and use your common sense. Breaking news section here is good to lead you to media reports. NFL.com is always worth checking for stats and info. Google is your friend for contract info.

I'm sure we have all the info, but it's not organized. Here's the best place I know of:

http://www.thehogs.net/washington-redskins/transactions.php

Your mod rights have been revoked! You're supposed to say Extremeskins.Com! :silly:

Seriously though, I always check here. Between some of our insider sources, redskins one tracking, folks posting articles, etc. This is the one stop shop of accurate information during Free Agency.

Archived