Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Football Gameplan's 2011 NFL Mock Draft Video - Version 2

EmDiggy

although idk much about Gabbert if this is the case I would much rather see us trade down and draft a Guard Pouncey and then pray Wisniewski can fall to us in the 2nd

of course im still on the trade w.e it takes to land Luck next year wagon :)

Well FWIW Kiper and McShay both have Gabbert as the #1 QB on their boards. The guy is a very good QB and in the offense we run will be a very good fit. Strong armed QB who has pretty good accuracy and has the mobility needed to be a shanny type QB

although idk much about Gabbert if this is the case I would much rather see us trade down and draft a Guard Pouncey and then pray Wisniewski can fall to us in the 2nd

of course im still on the trade w.e it takes to land Luck next year wagon :)

We need a QB. This is a strong QB class. I'd be furious if we took our top ten pick and turned it into a guard.

---------- Post added January-10th-2011 at 07:48 PM ----------

Great mock draft by the way. I agree with a lot of your analysis and I love the Gabbert pick. You might have to revise the Justin Blackmon pick though, because it looks like he's going to stay in school. I do think Da'Quan Bowers is going to go pretty high though, possibly as high as #1. Maybe you could mock him to Carolina and them slide A.J. Green down to Cleveland?

Archived