Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

BSAP: Vick's ex-dog fighting partners come-a-calling

Burgold

is that the best you philthy fans can do? you don't even show up until Wednesday and that's it? how bout deseana? or your boy vick? what happened? where have you been?

Huh? I'm a Cowboys fan. I despise Vick, Jackson, and anyone else even closely related to that putrid team.

It was simply an awful joke. One of the worst ever.

Huh? I'm a Cowboys fan. I despise Vick, Jackson, and anyone else even closely related to that putrid team.

It was simply an awful joke. One of the worst ever.

...so who cares what you think? lol, next

just like a puke fan, you think anyone on here cares what you think? hahaha, alright sparky

::crickets continue to awkwardly chirp::

yep, still just like a puke fan, you don't know anything besides what BSPN feeds you, and are probably a vick groupie so you don't want to talk about the OP, so revert to act like a baby. you're definitely a cool guy, and you wonder why no one responds to you.

yep, still just like a puke fan, you don't know anything besides what BSPN feeds you, and are probably a vick groupie so you don't want to talk about the OP, so revert to act like a baby. you're definitely a cool guy, and you wonder why no one responds to you.

haha woah...don't know what to say to such a lame and desperate post. What a waste of time this is. See ya!

Archived