Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Baltimore DMA: No OTA Coverage of Giants-Redskins Game This Weekend

HouseBowlrz

That makes no sense whatsoever. That game means nothing for either team, plus the Eagles are going to rest most of their starters including Vick. The Skins Giants game means a lot for the Giants, and the Redskins have more fans in MD than the Eagles or Cowboys do. I'm going to be at the game so this isn't going to affect me, but this really bothers me. I think there is someone at Fox 45 that hates the Redskins. I promise if I ever get to be the program director at Fox 5 WTTG, I will never show a Ravens game again. Also, what was the reason to move this game to 4:15? It looks like most of the country is watching the Packers Bears game, and rightfully so.

Also, what was the reason to move this game to 4:15? It looks like most of the country is watching the Packers Bears game, and rightfully so.

That was an NFL decision so that the Packers would play all their starters because they would not know the outcome of the Giants game. IF they knew the Giants had lost....the Packers could rest their players.

That was an NFL decision so that the Packers would play all their starters because they would not know the outcome of the Giants game. IF they knew the Giants had lost....the Packers could rest their players.

Indeed. The gamesmanship isn't just on the side of the teams.

I feel bad for you guys. I live up in the Southern Pocono's and Get Fox 29 from Philly and Fox 5 from NY. Don't you guys living in MD get both the FOX stations from DC and Baltimore.

---------- Post added December-31st-2010 at 11:52 AM ----------

That makes no sense whatsoever. That game means nothing for either team, plus the Eagles are going to rest most of their starters including Vick. The Skins Giants game means a lot for the Giants, and the Redskins have more fans in MD than the Eagles or Cowboys do. I'm going to be at the game so this isn't going to affect me, but this really bothers me. I think there is someone at Fox 45 that hates the Redskins. I promise if I ever get to be the program director at Fox 5 WTTG, I will never show a Ravens game again. Also, what was the reason to move this game to 4:15? It looks like most of the country is watching the Packers Bears game, and rightfully so.

I agree it would make more since to show the Skins/Giants game or Dal/Phi game at 1:00pm. The Saints/TB game is meaningless the Bucs need a lot of help to make the Playoffs and the Saints pretty much have there wild card wrapped up after beating the Falcons.

Archived