Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Wow! Donovan McNabb showing such class on the ESPN 980 show

graffjd

There's a lot of BS being put out for a long time. Like the lack of conditioning in the two minute drill stuff after Detroit. Remember how Malcolm Kelly got hurt? At McNabb's "Hell Week", but yet this is the same dude that's not in shape to run a two minute drill. Ok Shanahan.

I think he gets a lot of this foolishness thrown his way because he's almost too nice. I wouldn't be shocked if people see the "class" as weakness and try to take advantage of it. BMitch said something to that effect a while back that they give him a hard time cuz they know he won't say anything and defend himself. There've been a few times where I wished he would throw the "class" to the side and not put up with the BS and stand up for himself more. He finally seemed to express frustration this week, but he even said he was upset that the coaching staff didn't clear up the misconceptions for him. He needed to take charge and not expect someone else to speak up for him.

While I do think Mcnabb is a hard worker and is in shape, he huffs and puffs a lot on the field. It is obvious that the tempo is slower with him. Any time he would scramble, it takes him 2 plays until he catches his breath. I have noticed that.

We have a ton of "classy" players on our team. At this point I just want to win football games.

Heres the spectrum in a nutshell... Haynesworth (not classy), McNabb (classy)

He is getting rid of both... Why? Because they are not getting there job done on the FOOTBALL FIELD. You should respect Shanahan for that. Its not a good fit onto the NEXT.

How many times did we here Campbell wasnt a fit for the west coast offense even before we got Jim Zorn. But idiots just keep trying to make it work. Shanahan wants players that make it work.

Why did Shanny redo his contract then?

Why did Shanny redo his contract then?

No matter what happens Donovan is getting 3 million from the new contract right? If we trade him he still gets 3 million or something from us. Doesnt sound to bad to me.

He did it so he can trade him and recoup a draft pick or so. Or if McNabb plays well he can keep him. If Donovan signs a contract with only 3 million guaranteed you would think he should know something is up and this franchise must have TOTAL faith in him.

Archived