Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cowher to return

texasthunder

I agree. Well, sort of. Steelers didn't skip a beat when he left. Pittsburgh is such a great organization it's hard to tell how much credit the head coach deserves.

Exactly. Cowher's a good coach but the Steelers FO always supplies their coaches with top notch talent. That's why they've only had, what, three coaches in the last like 30 years?

This doesn't make any sense. Try again. This time in English.

I'll write slower, lol.

I think Cowher goes to Carolina but there's a possibility of him going to Miami. Cowher to Miami would occur if GM Bill Parcells quits like has been rumored. If he does indeed quit Sparano would be fired because he is a Parcells guy and the team has been disappointing sense his first season.

I'll write slower, lol.

I think Cowher goes to Carolina but there's a possibility of him going to Miami. Cowher to Miami would occur if GM Bill Parcells quits like has been rumored. If he does indeed quit Sparano would be fired because he is a Parcells guy and the team has been disappointing sense his first season.

He's not going to Carolina, dude. I've already explained several reasons why. Its not happening. Zero chance.

Miami is certainly possible, yes.

Archived