Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

DallasNews.com: Roy Williams: 'I've been the most consistent wide receiver' on team

terrifNick21

Hey, VCD, what do Cowboys fans think about this, Roy being captain consistency?

Personally, I can't stand RW. I hate all of the excuses. I hate his stupid smile. I hate just about everything about him. I hated the trade every bit as much as the Galloway trade. You want consistency? I have consistently hated RW and only wish for him to go away. That's the best I can do.

Personally, I can't stand RW. I hate all of the excuses. I hate his stupid smile. I hate just about everything about him. I hated the trade every bit as much as the Galloway trade. You want consistency? I have consistently hated RW and only wish for him to go away. That's the best I can do.

That about sums it up.

I'll add to the hatred by saying that I hated him more when I found out that, prior to coming to Dallas, he had never lifted weights in the off season.

That about sums it up.

I'll add to the hatred by saying that I hated him more when I found out that, prior to coming to Dallas, he had never lifted weights in the off season.

...and Jerruh gave up all those picks and cash? I hadn't heard that before.

Nice to see the high standards of the Dallas FO, or Jerruh's weird and wonderful psyche, are still doing their due diligence when they invest so much.

Don't ya' just love "professional" athletes?

Hail.

Archived