Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

You guys lucked out

XNOUGHT

How are the other Bills safeties, Coy Wire and Prioleau? You got to see them a fair amount and I'm guessing one might become available shortly.

Are you Pats fans confident? It seems like the Bills went on a FA rampage this off season and the Dolphins are loaded (although I suspect Wannstedt and Norv Turner will hold them back).

Originally posted by TennesseeCarl

How are the other Bills safeties, Coy Wire and Prioleau? You got to see them a fair amount and I'm guessing one might become available shortly.

Are you Pats fans confident? It seems like the Bills went on a FA rampage this off season and the Dolphins are loaded (although I suspect Wannstedt and Norv Turner will hold them back).

Wire has talent, not great in coverage though. but I don't know much about Prioleau

Originally posted by Oldskool

Ive been hearing that he may not play this sunday, but whenever :cheers:

No way he doesn't play! He won't start, but they'll have him in in a few packages, and maybe on special teams or something. There's no way you hold him out given that he's in shape and is a veteran leader.

Originally posted by redman

No way he doesn't play! He won't start, but they'll have him in in a few packages, and maybe on special teams or something. There's no way you hold him out given that he's in shape and is a veteran leader.

I just cant see him making an impact besides being dressed on the sidelines. He doesnt know the defensive scheme. How is he going to go out there except on blitzing downs or something similar?

Originally posted by Jetfanmack

XNOUGHT, you were almost in tears at the Jets board...

LOL

can you give me a quote.

Maybe a pic of me crying.

I have yet to shed a tear.

And if I think I do, I turn on the Pats Super Bowl "Run to number 1" video :D

As an AFC East opponent, I will be rooting hard for the Skins.

He could play right away and I don't think Champ would've minded one bit to add Milloy. Surely Darrell Green told these guys to take care of yourself financially, but support the organization and its efforts to add quality players around you. This is no shot at Iffy, but the whole defense should've welcomed Milloy with open arms.

Archived