Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Did DeSean Jackson really say this post-game?

Smithian

"We were like pit bulls ready to get out of the cage."

I hate to restart the Vick debate, but for some reason I feel like DeSean's comment were well thought out if he really to said that... My friend told me he did but I'm hoping DeSean Jackson isn't that dumb.

He said it; and they are the poorest example of a NFL team~ period.

who gives a **** about what vick did and anythig to do with it. it WAS NOT a big deal. all you animal lovers out there think killing dogs is worse than killing humans. people eat dogs (and humans as well, but that is moot) dogs are animals not people. get over it. id rather watch a dog get killed than a person

who the **** cares.

kinda funny that DJ used that analogy nonetheless haha

Spike? You mean the guy who spiked the ball before he got into the end zone? LMAO! Stupid? What? :> Hmmm this is the guy who didn't take the wonderlic. Makes you wonder if Desean may be hiding a little sumpin.

The thing that pisses me off the most is when the announcers rave about how Vick has really turned things around. This is totally based on his QB'ing skills and has absolutely nothing to do with his character yet these moron announcers make global glowing statements about Vick and his transformation from con to maturity. I doubt that anything could be farther from the truth. The announcers are idiots, just not as dumb as Spike.

I love dogs too but cmon guys. we aren't going to sensure every word and strian it through a lens of his past are we ? theres alot to be said on this subject but i doubt any good will come of it. suffice to say that to those who are overly sensitive to this subject its going to bother them and to those who have moved on its just words that do not have anything what so ever to do with the former acts.some people need to forgive and let it go and i realize some can't and some won't.But he did his time and learned his lesson by all indications.lets move on shall we ? carrying this isn't going to change anything or help the cause of animal rights.anyway have a happy thanksgiving to everyone and GO SKINS.

Why can't we pick on people that killed people. Like Donte Stallworth or Ray Lewis (He got away with it). Or ex nfl players like O.J. and that Caroline Panther... I think his name was Caruth. Vick fought and killed dogs... Yes that is bad... but we should not hold dogs above PEOPLE. It is awful that we are still having this conversation after the man has served his time (more that Stallworth and Lewis). If Vick wasn't doing so well then we would not be having this conversation.

1) DeSean Jackson is not MIchael Vick.

2) 'A "caged animal" is a metaphor for someone/something dying to get out of its shackles, with a lot of energy and aggression. If you read anything beyond football messageboards, you might have already known that. Its not a poor choice of words, its actually a good metaphor, and a common one. Granted, usually you see it in the form of a "caged lion", but caged dogs is also common.

3) The phrase has absolutely nothing to do with dogfighting.

who gives a **** about what vick did and anythig to do with it. it WAS NOT a big deal. all you animal lovers out there think killing dogs is worse than killing humans. people eat dogs (and humans as well, but that is moot) dogs are animals not people. get over it. id rather watch a dog get killed than a person

who the **** cares.

You're an idiot.

Luckily, every time I see you post, I know that you're one step closer to not being able to post any longer...because most of your posts are like this.

You're an idiot.

Luckily, every time I see you post, I know that you're one step closer to not being able to post any longer...because most of your posts are like this.

No doubt! honejc has posted the dumbest, thing I've ever read, and has really showed what a stupid, stupid person he is.

hollllly shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh**

alot of u skins fans are some serious haters

all yall know if vick and djack were on your squad and playing like they are now you would be loving them boys

yall talk about players sayin stupid things yet dont you all have dhall and CP on your team

doesnt it just burn that you all have NO ONE that can run with djack........and you passed on him twice haha

birds baby

59-21

Not really. I know more than a few eaglefan that despise Vick, and resent the fact that a person who drowned, electrocuted and starved dogs for not killing other dogs is suddenly the face of the friggin franchise.

Not to respond to the Bania dupe account or anything. You havent won anything yet, reality check.

Archived