Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dalton and Chase

KirkNC

I hope we put a ticker on these guys to ensure that they do not play more than 39% of the Defensive snaps.

With Hosley and Haley in rotation and on passing downs Wynn and Zellner it could be quite feasible.

I am not suggesting we do at all costs, rather we should moniter the situation and if we have the luxury of being way up or the missfortune of being down by 30 in the fourth quarter.... Let's have these guys on the bench. I would much rather give up a sixth and seventh than a fifth and sixth.

Priority #1 is winning. The object of the game is not to salvage as many draft picks as possible at all costs. If these guys are good enough to add extra W's in the column by playing 40% or more, then I'll gladly part with the 5th, 6th, or whatever we owe for their service.

I agree with this. I never thougt we needed new guys in the first place. You put a guy with a high motor in there like COwsette or Bernard Jackson and we had some talent on our line. Given, we probably added more talent on the line, but I dont know if they're better than Haley, or even Hosley. Case and point, I remember Edwards saying that Haley has a starting spot secured and they would bring somebody in to compete for the other spot. I like our line though and if we're first in the league, I won't be mad.

Archived