• *MLB Barnett
  • *MLB Chillar
  • *SS Burnett
  • SS Bigby
  • OLB Matthews
  • DE/NT Pickett
  • *DE Harrell

* (possibly) out for season.

i really hate to say it but this is the reason that we won today. the packers defense was completely different when mathews went out.

I'd love a rematch with both teams best players going head to head :)

that'll have to wait until next season with a healthy Ryan Grant, Morgan Burnett, Nick Barnett, and Brandon Chillar :/ It will be nice to have Matthews, Finley, Tauscher, Shields, Bigby, and Harris, and maybe Starks, though.

i really hate to say it but this is the reason that we won today. the packers defense was completely different when mathews went out.

yup. the pressure by Matthews kept McNabb from getting into a rhythm with his receivers. Without that, he had the time to spot the zones.

I thought it was going ot be a tough game and if the Redskins could keep it close, they would pull it out. I'll tell you though, if GB had gotten a TD instead of Alexander making a great play, it might have been a route. Rodgers is a great QB and a healthy Packer team might make this a ugly game. But I think missing Portis really hurt us today.Not just in pass pro either, I think he would have been effective today running the football.

Thanks, guys. Look forward to getting redemption against you in the playoffs.

I really thought the Skins would carry more momentum over from the eagles game into this game, and we'd walk on you guys a little bit, but damn that was a tough game. I don't know how we came back and won that game, I'm just glad we did. Good luck next week with miami PP, although, I have to admit i'm gonna be rooting for the fins :D

Archived