Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What's your Sunday Ritual?

Chase M

I've always been intrigued on how others spend their Sunday. To me, between September-February, Sunday is thee most important day of the week.

What I try to do every Sunday is wake up between 10-10:30 est have a quick bite and get on ExtremeSkins.com ;)

11:00 est I'll turn to ESPN and watch a little of NFL Countdown (I'm not a big fan of that show)

12:00 est I'll turn to FOX to watch the NFL Pre-Game show

Now depending if were playing on National TV at 1 or 4 or not beign shown I'll either go hit up a bar in my newly bought McNabb Jersey and watch other games untill our game or just chill out with the annoying Eagle/Dallas/Giant fans.

This usually comes to an end around 7 or 7:30

Now depending on if we won, I'll come home and watch hours of highlights and commentary of our game and the rest of the NFL.

If we lost, I'll mope around blameing others for unrealated things, curse up a storm for no good reason, and come on here to read all the "Sky Is Falling" Threads :silly:

Keep in mind it is very easy to be selfish with my Sundays since I currently don't have a GF. My question is what do you guys do every Sunday?

Hail!

nice, I like.

I don't currently own a TV or subsequently cable, so my sunday ritual differs than in previous years. Now I have to watch it at a friends house, or of course, slug it out to the bar.

Typically it would have been get up, eat food, maybe shower. Put the redskins dog collar and doggie bandana on the animal, dress myself accordingly in either a 1988 NFC Champs shirt or Cooley/Mcnabb jersey. Get ready to whoop some butt! Or not, as the past couple of seasons have dictated.

Night and afternoon games, its time to grill some food! Steak, burgers, or a nice spicy chili that my friends and I refer to as, Redskins Gameday Chili.

1pm kick? Papa johns, dominos, or Pizza Hut (whatever I'm in the mood for).

Oddly enough I find myself check ES on gamedays now, all morning, sometimes during the game, and most certainly after.

When I'm in Florida for the winter, I don't get the NFL package. So once again, different situation unless its a prime time game. In that case take the boat to the bar, and drink stone crab shooters while hopefully watching the Redskins make a run at the NFC East title!

I would and will and am waking up and put on my redskins tandadons, socks, slippers, shorts, shirt. and always the day before the first game I get the Redskins R haircut.

Sit back watch NFL redzone till the game comes on invite friends over drink beer and eat and yell and curse and cheer and cry toward the tv when my REDSKINS are playing!

I hit the gym, come home and shower and then bring my computer to the theatre room downstairs. Setup the laptop, turn on the TV and flip through the pregame shows to check any late injury news for fantasy. Once that fantasy crap is all taken care of, I eat and park my behind on the couch for the 1 O'clock game(s) and don't leave until midnight. I love Sundays!!!

Archived