Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Blog.Redskins.Com:: So Trent Williams Is Apparently Pretty Good

Stadium-Armory

It's only one game ... so, let's wait and see how Trent develops over the other 15 games.

I am happy with the way he performed in the 1st game. He is young and raw. I hope Chris Samuel works with him, and he becomes even more physically strong ...

Cheers! And, Hail to the Skins ...

If you watch the mic'd up video with Shanahan, they show the screen pass to Cooley....watch Trent Edwards basically square-dance the defender backwards 10 yards, and Cooley is just jogging right behind Williams. It was a thing of beauty, and it was really a sign that not only is Williams, big strong, fast, and athletic, but he is really learning the technique fast!

A rookie,,maaaan....a ROOKIE!

I think that either Williams or Okung would have been pretty good draft picks for the Skins. I think that the front office pretty much went with the cheaper of the two. And with Chris Samuels mentoring, how could he not do well. BTW, Are Chris and Darrell the only two Redskins to start and finish as Redskins?

I was on the Okung bandwagon during the draft, but I definitely think we made the right choice in drafting Trent.

Same here, I was for Okung. Williams has made a believer out of me. Not by his talent (which I thought he had in spades) but his work ethic. Kid has been really working hard to learn to play at the NFL level and its showing. Very glad I was wrong about you Trent!

Archived