Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moved near Pittsburgh-too much black & gold! need a bar

vegasj

Hey fellow fans. I just moved from Vegas out near Pittsburgh. South east actually, about 30-40 minutes from downtown Pitts.

Anyways, I've searched online and the forums here and didn't come up with any suggestions... Are there any bars or anything where I can hang out with fellow fans and catch Skin's games? One where I could wear my Cooley jersey and not get into any fights at?! Man, they all take their Steeler crap serious here!!

Sunday Ticket on the dish isn't a possibility (read that suggestion a few times). I have Comcast and HAD to get it for the internet speeds they offer as I work from home.

:dallasuck

Well I don't know if it will be much help, but I know of a Buffalo Wild Wings in Gibsonia. It looks to be about an hour from you, so I don't know if it's worth it. Being from NE of Pittsburgh I don't know of anything your way, but BWW is always a good place to start.

Looks like you've got one in Penn Center maybe half an hour away. I don't frequent many actual bars, especially in Pitt, so I can't help you out there, but most BWWs have Sunday Ticket and about 30 screens.

Looks like you've got one in Penn Center maybe half an hour away. , but most BWWs have Sunday Ticket and about 30 screens.

that is a good start... we had a few BWW in Vegas, so I am familiar with their wings!!

I'll look them up and locations. good idea

My in-laws live in Cranberry and there is a place called the deck house which has the Sunday ticket. Think that it is a steelers bar, but they show all the games.
Cranberry is about 30 minutes away, not too far. Considering I drive 5 hours to the games, that's nothing!

Also, there is a BW3 (Buffalo Wild Wings) in Robinson not far from me.

Archived