Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who has the right to name my child?

adamyesme1111

All I am going to say is that the religious zealots in this forum will say alot of things regarding your age and out of wedlock.

The mother has a say, but honestly? posting this on THIS forum is not a good idea. Keep of the webs kid.

Bill, did you even read this? So who's a Zealot? This has nothing to do with religion! It's about doing the right thing!

you're about to have a kid. I would think the responsible thing would be to drop the name issue and make sure the kid grows up in a healthy home. Don't screw up the kids life over a name, cause that's probably the most selfish thing you could do.

*facepalm* (nobody reads the whole thing anymore) DELETE THREAD

Don't be ridiculous...Read the thread. I stated I was simply curious. If you read some of the texts she sent me though you probably WOULD suggest breaking up with her, but I just can't do that. Maybe its hormones but she is a HUGE *****. "Man, now I kind of wish you didn't want it and just ditched me like a bunch of other guys do to their girls", thats what SHE said because of a name. I don't care though, I am going to do whatever I can to stick it out so don't be silly. :pfft:

She is about to turn 16 (I was 17 at the time of conception)

This is nothing but a joke thread. Thanks for wasting my time.

Your much worse than silly... you're SAD!

The mother can not only decide the name,but also the name of the father.;)

Eighteen don't mean ****.

Lol, well 18 means me and my mother would have full custody of the child until she turns 18 if I wanted it that way (which I don't). I was just curious about laws about the name of a child, if a father has full custody of a kid does he get to name it? Don't think for a second I would ever mess up my childs life over a name, or try to break up with the girl I love (I can hear the "YOUR TOO YOUNG" comments coming already) over it either.

Archived