Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Are my tickets legit?

Captain James

I just received 2 tickets to the home opener vs Dallas game and for some reason they make me nervous. First of all, I received them literally the day after I purchased them and I wasn't expecting that. Anyway, they have Portis on them and a logo at the top showing that the skins were established 1932. the game date and time are all accurate but above that it says GAME 3.... why the eff does it say game 3? Please provide some insight. I could be over-thinking this (no this is NOT my first game so I'm not just being overly cautious or anything)...

gotta love the effeciency of Stubhub.

To complete a transaction in 24 hours is like lightning speed, even by Stubhub standards. It usually takes me 2-3 business days, buying or selling.

well apparently (according to fedex tracking) the tickets were picked up only 2 hours away from where I live so I guess that's why it was so quick. Funny thing is though, they were picked up in central PA, transfered down to Tennessee, back up through Virginia to finally land on my porch at the southern border of PA again. weird transit.

One surefire way of checking for counterfeit tickets is to rub the back of the ticket with a coin. This scratch off feature reveals a pattern of the "distinctive redskin logo". A scalper showed me this back in 1997 at the then Jack Kent Cooke Stadium in Beautiful Downtown Raljon Md.http://www.extremeskins.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=12922&stc=1&d=1108611646

Archived