Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Need Some Help Please.(Convert Video Files)

JustAfan47

Can one of you fellow Redskin fans help out another Redskin fan? I have some video's I have downloaded from the internet that are in a FLV Flash Video format and I want to convert them into WMV or something that my Windows Media player will recognize so I can stream them to my xbox. I know their are downloads you can buy to do this but who really wants to pay for something I'm willing to bet can be done for free. Please someone help me out.

Thanks for you time Hail!

I believe Super Media Converter should do what you need.

edit: wait, do you want my non Redskins-fan help?

lol..... Ha I'll take it only cause 1. I know your from Va my home town. 2. Cause you seem to be a good poster on this Redskins board. :silly:

Edit: Just checked it out and I'm sure I've used this b4 and it only lets you convert about 2mins of a vid unless you pay to get it registered. :(

lol..... Ha I'll take it only cause 1. I know your from Va my home town. 2. Cause you seem to be a good poster on this Redskins board. :silly:

Edit: Just checked it out and I'm sure I've used this b4 and it only lets you convert about 2mins of a vid unless you pay to get it registered. :(

You're probably thinking of another problem, because I am unfamiliar with that issue. Sure, its been awhile since I've used Super ('cause I don't use Windows anymore), but I'm pretty certain its completely free. It may ask for registration (I don't think it does), but its never refused to convert something because of lack of registration (it has screwed up conversions here and there, but that's different)

You're probably thinking of another problem, because I am unfamiliar with that issue. Sure, its been awhile since I've used Super ('cause I don't use Windows anymore), but I'm pretty certain its completely free. It may ask for registration (I don't think it does), but its never refused to convert something because of lack of registration (it has screwed up conversions here and there, but that's different)

Hmm.. I'll give both these two a wack. Thanks for your help guys! :)

Archived