Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

HEADS UP: Cheerleader Chelsea on DIY Show "Indoors Out"

TD Riggo

Just a heads up to everyone .. One of our "First Ladies of Football," Redskins cheerleader Chelsea Causey is featured on the "Indoors Out" show (I watch this show all of the time) on D-I-Y channel, Friday 7/23 at 330pm (ET). The episode is titled "Cozy Bar & Dining Room." They fix up her back patio in Reston. They install a built-in grill, sitting wall, and a kegerator.

It actually aired today, but I didn't know about her being in the episode until later. It runs again at the time listed above. I'm surprised this hasn't already been posted on the board.

Normally I'd say look it up yourself...except I'd be a hypocrite :ols:

G-M-U KNOW! :wavetowel

Yep. That's the babe on the show. She's got a boyfriend/fiancee, so all of you pimply-faced losers apparently have no chance at making her your "Future Mrs .."! :D

Her family owns a winery somewhere in Virginia, so I guess that makes her even hawt-er 'cause she's (1) HAWT!, (2) HAWT!, and (3) she gets drunk all the time! Yee hah!

BTW --- if you don't watch this show (Indoors Out) and the other show with these guys, cousins Dean and Derek (Rock Solid) .. they're pretty funny.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eYG7NTDZZc&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eYG7NTDZZc&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Archived