Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Isn't it about time we give the NFC East the beatdown they deserve?

NoCalMike

Funny how they find it so easy to forget that beatdown the Vikes handed them back in January. I hope they have that OL situation figured out, because if they don't, Rak's gonna have a field day.

Aren't they going into the season with a WORSE OL than last season, with Free starting? :evilg:

Aren't they going into the season with a WORSE OL than last season, with Free starting? :evilg:

:yes: All the talk I keep hearing is how they're gonna light the scoreboard up this year with Miles Austin, Bryant, Roy Williams and Witten, kinda hard to do though if your QB spends an inordinate amount of time on his ass.

I would really love it. My brother in law is a damn eagles fan, and i am tired of listening to his bs.

Like they should talk. They got swept by Zorn's Redskins in Zorn's first year.:ols:

Of course we could talk about their most recent meltdown against the Cowboys at the end of last season but I'm trying not to indirectly insult McNabb.:ols:

Guy's this is not Jim freaking Zorn all over again. This is Mike and Kyle Shanahan - proven winners. We finally have a QB. We have a decent OL. We should have a solid running game and I hope we sign Westbrook. Our defense has the potential to dominate. The OP is right on. This is not a hodge podge fantasy football type of roster full of hype. This is a solid roster built to win. The beat-down IS indeed coming and our time IS near.
Agree 100%! Before Zorn brought us down, we were a playoff team. This team has the potential to pick up where they left off on the 07 season, especialy with an elite QB and coaching that we have.

Even with the 4-12 record, teams said after we played them that we were way better then our record, and we really were. we played the best teams in the league toe to toe, with piss poor coaching and leadership on the field.

We come into 2010 with proven winners from the front office to the sidelines, real leaders to take over the reigns. No way in hell is this the same 4-12 team that played last year, not even close.

To the OP, that NFC East beatdown is coming very soon, and the respect will start right after we throttle Dallas opening Sunday Night in front of the country.

Archived