Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Question on being a fan.

MichaelM

I am going to have to force my roomate to see this. He's also in my band and claims to be a die-hard skins fans. HOWEVER---

Much to my disgust, he is also a Titans fan. Convieniently so as their last few seasons have been somewhat successful. Sports a bit of gear and what not. I curse him whenever I see that gear and claim that this is like paganism. You cannot pledge allegiance to two teams. He does it with baseball too. Loves the Braves and the Red Sox.

I cannot and refuse to attempt to cure his disease. When he sees the light, maybe, just maybe, he wont get sh*t from me about that "weird" stage in his life that he went through whilst adoring many a team........

No. Baltimore deserves nothing but disdain from Redskin fans. Baltmore fans for years hated the Redskins for supposedly keeping them from getting a team while at the same time forgiving Angelos for blocking DC chances at a MLB team. After decades of whining about the Colts they get their team thanks to an incompentant, greedy owner movng his team out of one of the biggest football towns in the NFL, and welcome this backstabber with open arms. And since moving his team down here Modell has done nothing but rip into Snyder every chance he gets.

They expect us to go to Oriole games but hate, HATE the Redskins like a red-headed stepchild.

I don't actually hate the Ravens or their fans. I just think they're pathetic, and want nothing to do with them and their inferiority issues. So no, I'd never root for them.

... Unless they were playing the Cowboys. :D

Originally posted by hail2skins

Michael, did you e-mail this in to WTEM today? They asked the exact same question during their e-mail segment today.

In response, I think people should only have one favorite team in each sport. I don't have a great deal of feeling one way or the other for the Ravens......although I admit rooting for them in the SB when they beat the Jints.

I didn't email it in personally, but it was sent in. I wasn't able to listen and hear the response, but I did see the email response.

Originally posted by Buddha

Do the Ravens actually HAVE fans? I mean, besides the Comcast crew and Inner Harbor homeless people with gonorrhea...

:lol:
Originally posted by lumpy35

All of Baltimore sucks!!!

...Their friggin accent 'hon...

:laugh:

I've often wondered what this is all about. I've heard about it quite a bit, but I've never experienced it firsthand. Does the extent of the Baltimore accent consist of people there concluding their sentences with the word "hon," or is there more to it than that?

NO! way can I root for another team besides the Skins! I can have respect for other teams (Dolphins,Vikings) but I could never root for them, or buy their merchandise.

Living in Missouri , I have to hear about the greatest show on turf until I want to:puke: So I can relate to how you guys feel about the Ravens!

Archived