Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

RUMOR: Wizards bringing back RED/WHITE/BLUE!

LaRonDontLikeUgly

I have a friend who worked for Mr. Pollin for a decade. 2 years ago we had this conversation on WHY it takes so long to change Uni's.

There is a process that involves different materials, then looking at it wet/dry on TV and in person. How it looks on players, how it market tests, etc.

Those Gold Alt uni's they had took years to get into place.

Its going to take time.

Yeah, I would go back to Bullets too. It's so much more appropriate with Gilbert Arenas on the roster.

You made a funny.:)

But yeah, the Bullets name was probably the best one in the NBA. Maybe ever. And the red, white, and blue was awesome. They should definitely change the name to something other than Wizards. And rock the RW&B.

Alert the press. A confidential employee has insider information. Ted will be changing the colors. This should be a suprise to many of the loyal wizards fan's. Especially ones that haven't turned on the TV or read a news paper in the past month.

I appreciate the leak capt obvious.

I have a friend who worked for Mr. Pollin for a decade. 2 years ago we had this conversation on WHY it takes so long to change Uni's.

There is a process that involves different materials, then looking at it wet/dry on TV and in person. How it looks on players, how it market tests, etc.

Those Gold Alt uni's they had took years to get into place.

Its going to take time.

It has nothing to do with that. It's about league approval and inventory. We would need to get the other teams to sign off. On top of that we would need time to design a logo and pick color schemes. We would also need to dump the current supply of ****ty wizards gear. It should be no suprise there is a surplus of caron butler gold jerseys at tj maxx.

Nobody is buying Wizards gear. They've known that for awhile. What I mentioned has EVERYTHING to do it it.

All the throwbacks, and changes to Uni's in the NFL take over a year, sometimes two to get approved. Its not just a team that's doing it. The team has to do all that I listed before the league would even consider it.

What you mention is just adding on to something I already said.

If Leonsis wanted to, he could get a new design for everything before the season started. But that wouldn't matter. There are too many licenses out there for everything from the basic logo, to video games, to clothing.

Archived