Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Crocodile v Shark. Who wins?

SkinnedAussie

Bull sharks swim up rivers and such all the time, they can survive fresher water better than most sharks.

This happened in FL a couple years back. It was somewhere on the west coast. There was a man that swam the canal everyday and never had any problems. He did it for years. Then he came up missing. They started searching and found the Bull Shark and the evidence of what happened to the man.

This happened in FL a couple years back. It was somewhere on the west coast. There was a man that swam the canal everyday and never had any problems. He did it for years. Then he came up missing. They started searching and found the Bull Shark and the evidence of what happened to the man.

Is that actually possible? Then he came up missing .... a body part (?), would be acceptable.

Is that actually possible? Then he came up missing .... a body part (?), would be acceptable.

Yeah, if I remember the story properly, it was a body part. I think I saw it on the Discovery channel or something like that. Actually, it was more than a few years ago because I saw the show a few years ago. But, it did happen.

Archived