Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Why haven't the redskins won any games.

bleedblue

Originally posted by Art

BB,

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt as to your age and lifestyle. Let's just say this, when you turn 16, assuming you're still around, let us know. I personally will take up a collection to get you laid by a pro -- unless Candy or Blondie want to volunteer as an Extremeskins community service sort of thing. I promise :).

If I stay on this board untill I am sixteen, and keep my average up I will have somewhere around 110,759 posts

Originally posted by GGB81

You'll also weigh 384 pounds and have the social skills of a toaster oven.

:rotflmao: :laugh: :laugh: :rotflmao:

What also cracks me up is he doesn't know what Art is talking about when helping BB get laid. I guess you're just showing your youth. Like the kids on South Park.

BB, enjoy the summer vacations while you can. There will come a day when you know longer get them and you'll long to step back in time to when you were 11 at least for just one day.

Originally posted by jbooma

Please tell me you are not on a computer and by yourself from 5am till 11pm. :(

No, since my father is a proffesional webdesigner he is on the computer alot. I could still go on the computer in my room but it is pretty slow.

Originally posted by SlinginSammy

Bleedblue, at 11 yrs old 6-7 hours is NOT enough sleep

I agree you need to at least get 8 to 9 hours at your age, it is for your health. When you are sleeping that is the time your body can recover from the day. This is also the time your mind can go through all your thoughts and recover mentalily as well.

Originally posted by bleedblue

If it makes you happy I will go to sleep around 10 today.

For your health and safety, we posters here at eXtremeskins.com recommend that you be in bed by 9:30 pm every night.

When school starts we would like weekly grade updates, so we may moniter your progress.

Here at eXtremeskins you will be raised in a healthy, clean environment, free of Cowboy, Eagle, and Giant toxins. In the unlikely event that a parasite infect the board, it will be disinfected immediately.

When you are 16, you will be allowed to date, drive, and stay up late for Monday night games, depending on your grades.

Good luck to you my boy.

Archived