Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Lower Bowl Season Package At Cost !!

TGateNGDad

My daughter has upgraded her seats to the lower bowl - Section 228 at Row 10. :) These are unobstructed seats. :point2sky The full season package (2 tickets plus green parking) is available for cost - $2,554. You can check the view from the seats at the below url. If you are interested, PM me. :dallasuck TGateNGDad

http://www.seatdata.com/html/nfl_redskins/section_nfl_redskins_228.htm

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

According to the people in PREM seating, if you pay the 1750 seat fee, you can transfer it to anyone you want. They told me the direct and I have heard this from more than 3 people at the ticket office

According to the people in PREM seating, if you pay the 1750 seat fee, you can transfer it to anyone you want. They told me the direct and I have heard this from more than 3 people at the ticket office

There is no $1750 seat fee. There is a $1750 AAA Fan Club initiation fee though. However, it's currently being offered at half price. AAA Fan club seats are transferable, that is true. But there is no indication here that the OP's seats have anything to do with the AAA Ultimate Fan Zone. Generic season ticket accounts are not transferable.

The point is moot anyway, because TGateNGDad is not going to sell his daughter's ticket rights.

There is no $1750 seat fee. There is a $1750 AAA Fan Club initiation fee though. However, it's currently being offered at half price. AAA Fan club seats are transferable, that is true. But there is no indication here that the OP's seats have anything to do with the AAA Ultimate Fan Zone. Generic season ticket accounts are not transferable.

The point is moot anyway, because TGateNGDad is not going to sell his daughter's ticket rights.

Rgr that Mark... So basically the AAA Fan Club fee you can transfer to whoever ? I am assuming ? yes ?

Even though you must do the 600 dollars a ticket to eat as well, which isnt worth it :(

• 2 weeks later...
Rgr that Mark... So basically the AAA Fan Club fee you can transfer to whoever ? I am assuming ? yes ?

Even though you must do the 600 dollars a ticket to eat as well, which isnt worth it :(

Fee? I don't understand what you're asking. If you mean "Can I sell the AAA Fan Club membership?" the answer is yes. And in that way, you can recoup some, all, or more of your original fee, whatever that may be.

If you sell your membership, you sell the ticket rights as well.

Here is what a invoice looks like for this year for two seats:

Annual Season Fan dues (2010) - $1,250.00

Section XXX Seats XXX and XXX - $2,178.00

Green Parking - $350.00

Shipping and Handling - $25.00

In the invoice above that price was quoted as we had already paid TGC dues in the past. If you were to join TGC this yaer you would also have to pay the fee (which Mark has said is half off this year, or at least it was)

Like Mark said, you can sell your AAA membership, but by doing so you are also selling your right to have seats (aka, you have to have the TGC membership to have seats)

I am confused where you got the $600 fee from, but as Mark said I do not think these seats are Tailgate Club anyways. Even if they are, its all moot as ticket rights are not being sold here.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived