Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ppg: Men Arrested After Break In At Heinz Field

GhostofSparta

PPG: Men arrested after break in at Heinz Field

By Kaitlynn Riely, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

Three men were arrested this morning after police said they scaled a fence to enter Heinz Field. Shazad Hosi Mehta, 28, of Elmhurst, Ill., Adil A. Minocherhomjee, 22, of La Jolla, Calif., and Neville Noshir Medhora, 27, of Austin, Texas, were charged with criminal trespass and conspiracy to commit criminal trespass.

At around 7 a.m. this morning, Heinz Field security reported they saw three men attempting to climb Gate B into the stadium, Sgt. Patrick Knepp of the Pittsburgh Police's Zone 1 station said. Security reported the men were unable to climb that gate so they moved to Gate A, where they "used themselves like human ladders" and made it inside the park, Sgt. Knepp said.

Sgt. Knepp said the men told police they were trying to get a wallet they had left in Heinz Field. "The story's not credible," Sgt. Knepp said, since the last game played in Heinz Field was in December.

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/10143/1060340-100.stm

Didn't see this posted yet. I wonder if this will cause any issues with security at NFL games this year?

Sorry to get off topic, but lol at the bottom ad that says " That 9MM Won't Save You, Try Self Defense Classes Instead" :ols:

My 9MM has saved me plenty a time, and I didn't even have to use it. I just told the person that I had it

(Back to topic) And that is why it is important for children to have role models in life, so they don't grow up wanting to break into football stadiums just for the adrenaline rush.

(Back to topic) And that is why it is important for children to have role models in life, so they don't grow up wanting to break into football stadiums just for the adrenaline rush.

If it was just for the adrenaline rush, that would be great. But some things don't add up. First these guys are all from different parts of the country...Shazad Hosi Mehta, 28, of Elmhurst, Ill., Adil A. Minocherhomjee, 22, of La Jolla, Calif., and Neville Noshir Medhora, 27, of Austin, Texas. I guess they could be students in town. Their ages make it less likely it was youthful shenanigans.

And the elephant in the room is the names of the suspects...

So if it was just 3 knuckleheads goofing around, well, we should be so lucky. I hope that's all it was.

Archived